ZBrushCentral

creative self-portrait

Kind of new here and just wanted to get a feel for some of you guys besides thought it would be a lot of fun. Let’s make it a one week challenge. I’m a newbie and it takes me a while to do anything. So there it is “creative self-portrait” and you have until Sunday night.

I did it in roughly 5 minutes.

me.jpg

in case anyone is wodering he’s yelling not singing. Its how I feel trying to figure out this program.

[attach=6127]WIP.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

WIP.jpg

not a bad first go for someone pulling his hair out!

Don’t worry it does come to you, all of a sudden everything clicks. Just stick with it and play play play.

If you haven’t already download the Practical Guide…there is a link to it in my signature…it will help you shorten your learning curve!

This is a work in progress. I’ve got every view down except
for the front view. My face isn’t that wide. I’ll fix that and add
detail to the ears. I don’t have much to do for the hair because
well, I’m shaved bald. I will need to put a go-tee and the ear-rings
in place.

-TL74

selfport.jpg

PS: can anyone help me out with my texture issue here is the link to my
post http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=23755

I LITERALLY PEED MY PANTS WHEN I SAW THIS POST!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thanks but I got a little side tracked trying to learn another program called “Project dogwaffle”

Selfportrait. Also 5 Minutes. When I stop crashing for 5 minutes straight I’ll make something more complex till next week. I’m having a hard time right now. It’s blowing up rotating masked then deformed cylinders, changing to depth brushes then changing alphas. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the conditions… 8-(. Here is what I got so far:

Opps… nvm… Got the dates mixed up ROFL… Sorry…

Attachments

scubadubajpg.jpg

have you use too much Shampoo ? :smiley:
Pilou

Ya… lol. I always tend to use to much shampoo at 90 feet hahahaha. Darn nitrosis. hahaha.

However, I worked with ZB2 all afternoon and it did NOT die on me. It seems the best to restart it fresh once it had itself wrapped up.

Cheers
LN