ZBrushCentral

S k i n s

I’ve been working on several new skin setups this week and this is the best I’ve managed so far. More to follow when I work out how to upload (I’ve had
a brainfart again and I can’t seem to upload to ZBC so I’m linking agiain)
2005img1.jpg

[attach=16060]2005img2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

2005img2.jpg

Rimasson we are in the 3d paradise.

Impressive skin friend.

We want to see more.

:+1:

Andreseloy

Good to see more posts from you Southern !..its from guy’s like you i got interested in Zbrush in the first place !

jantim

Great modeling as always and the skins are terrific!!

Just when you think it can’t get too much better…

Amazing! I’m getting tired of giving 5 stars…:wink:
Can you give us some details about your skin setup, please?

Nice work Glen. I had some skin ones I have yet to post as well around here some where, just as soon as I get 10 minutes… :wink:

This one is quite nice, the only thing I notice and it just might be the compression was that you need more pores. I was working very hard on this, as it seemed to really make skin pop with the tests i was doing.

Nice work , I like the skin and the eyes , they look painterly.

So how’s lil southern , done keeping you awake at night ? :wink:

Good to see more posts from you Southern
I just want to say that your artworks are the thing which make me love Zbrush
looking great :+1:

How in hell do you guys get these great textures, I spend ages pushing & pulling sliders & then give up…any chance of a tut sometime;)

Glen it was your work that inspired me to get into ZB so I hold you responsible for my brain hurting so much…:smiley:

You never cease to amaze me, Glenn. It’s been awhile since we’ve communicated, I’ve got to search out your threads and catch up on what you’ve been doing.

I agree with Buckie, your textures are amazing. I strive to get better, but I’d love to see more texturing scripts out there.