ZBrushCentral

Question : Zscript to save all

Hi…

I have search this forum, but haven’t found what i was looking for, namly a scrip that saves everything, under the right places, Ex… tools, light, material and so… so it would be like other pograms, where you save all your things under one name,// project,scene //
I have never writtin a script in my life, so i have no idea how to do that, but i see a lot of new people to Zb, have diffeculties about the way Zb deals with objects, document and so…and save the document, and then open it later, and discover that the object isen’t there anymore…

Don’t know if such script excist… if i do, please tell me where… :slight_smile:

Gretz From Andy

Hi Andromedia,
i think the script you are serching is located within some hard-disk of some scripters :smiley:
For example, i have a script to save much things of zbrush… but not all.
I don’t post such script because there is a lot to do…
The main problem is the difference between the various zbrush version and the lack of info from pixologic.
But maybe some other (Sven, TVeyes,Digit,…) have what you are lookin for

Good luck

cameyo

Hi Cameyo … Thx … yes i guess you’re right,i’ll keep on looking, it’s far more fastere, then me trying to learn to write scripts, :slight_smile: gretz from andy

hi use Sven’s psnap plugin to save tools and texture and then save your document for the rest.

thats about all you can do for the moment.:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Aminuts… THX, i have just found that script myself… // have not tried it yet… :)// but saw some other , was using it… :slight_smile: gretz from andy