ZBrushCentral

Hand and partial forearm Zscript mini tut

I was playing around with hands again and thought I would record the script…Not the greatest…Pusghetty did an awesome script a while back on this…but here is mine…if you have any problems with it let me know…
Ron
Dec12HandExample1j.jpg

hope this helps someone…:+1:

this image shows what a few alpha brushes to add wrinkles, highlights and hair can do…the more darker ones reflect black fog… (thnx Lon) and the final one with some z hair…The darker ones were also worked over in the Render Adjustments also…all work cept compositing was done in Z2…was a fun exercise for me…enjoy
ron

ps…I do the thumbnail thing to save on the thumbnail gallery on the main page…but this thumbnail image should be quite large I think…thnx for looking …
rh

Attachments

6wayJ.jpg

Ron, very good, this explanetion,:+1:
If they alguem to want to give one also looked at in script shown in dinosaur skin texturing, I I recommend therefore goes ajudat, the sufficiently explanation of this tut can to clear adds you doubt

Here is my version that I use, to add to Ron’s idea and to help others.

hand.jpg

For those also interested in fingernails - quick and easy…

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=182944&posted=1#post182944

Hey guys nice to see a number of approaches being shown 2 help tackle a more human hand heres one from a post i did earlyer today of my ZSphere Hand Setupi am trying 2 refine it the Recorded Zscript Session is unpolished but does the job.

If thats wet your appetite here is a slightly different approach along with its Recorded Session.

ZSPH_Handy02.jpg

just an update of the previous hand.

ZSPH_Handy02a.jpg

i’m going to have to experiment with all 3 of these techniques and see which one yields the best results on a “complete” model

Hey guys just been playin about with the ZSphere hand modeling again and its obvious to me that Jasons adaptive mesh from his method leaves a much better mesh for further modeling.

Oooohhhh! I feel so special now! :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure what happened, my head suddenly got heavy and I fell onto the floor laughing!

MORE ZScripty goodness! this one is better for posing because of ZS placment. I’m pleased with this setup ther’s less mucking about after the mesh is generated. Get the ZScript Here

:lol: LOL I’m not liable for any injury incured Jason! Haha, Keep up the good work.:lol:

Handy#3.jpg

This is also very good. I modified your final result and added it here to help people. :wink:

The closeness of the knuckles is the only real issue - all other info is easily Zsphere-able!

This thread that Ron started might really turn into something very cool.

Attachments

hand.jpg

The end result looks pretty sweet Jason “i like it a lot”!

Then you’ll really like this. :smiley:

Nice Work here, tought i might make a contribution to this too so here it is:

Hand Skin 1.JPG

Download at bottom
im very pleased with it since this is my first Zsphere model that actualy succeeds (spelling)
It just a transformed version of Jasons model so credit to who it belongs :slight_smile:

File to large… :frowning:

[EDIT]
you guys should really make the size limit higher even if it was just a little like say 4Mb 5Mb?..
hmm… is there maybe some zip-program that you’d sugest??

I believe jason could be very right this little thread could turn into somthing very nice :+1:

But down to business i just droped in to bring seasons greetings to everyone so Merry Christmass, Happy Honica, Happy Kwanza, Happy Holidays to all & to all a good year. Hope i haven’t left anyone out :slight_smile:

Humongus Holiday Greetings to the Pixogic team & 2 every one who makes this forum the best darn forum on the web :+1: :sunglasses:

Well i’ve just used the hand setup on a complete ZSphere model & will post the complete ZSphere image in time.

Handy#4.jpg

Attachments

HandyZSphere#4.jpg

Hey guys, i’ve just posted an early preview of my complete model HERE.