ZBrushCentral

Scrapheap

“more fun with metal” …only one material in scene !

scrapheap01.jpg

jantim

amazing:eek:

love it! How are your car?

We need a making off :smiley: .

Grretings Jantim.

A very good work.

very nice jantim. i think you should just add some more damage to the cars to make them look even more junkyard material. are those car’s zbrush models?

dado

Original subject and very well done. More info! 50.

This sort of scene is easy in Zbrush…just a collection of 3D models, mostly low-poly, that are imported from Silo into Zbrush , some subdivided and with meshsmooth, some are left lowpoly, some subdivided without welding the vertices and that makes them “explode” into warped geometry…scrapheap-geometry !
There are at least 5 mercedeces, two citroens, two vespa-scooters, two hobs
and cooker-rings, 3 forklift-trucks, a steam engine and a fire- extinguiser :smiley:

I used a metal-rust material from my bronze-thread and thats it…!

jantim

…will be the total compression like Cesar :wink:
Not much people use Zbrush for funny texturisation! Bravo! :+1:
You show the way! :sunglasses:
Pilou

i took the next step Frenchie…this is my Cesar !:smiley:

CESAR04.jpg

jantim

wrecked and wasted .
Very good technique effects and striking good composition.

:b2: :b2: :b2: :b2: :b2: :b2: :b2: :b2: :b2: :b4: nine stars half on ten. (I m joking, i don t like ratings :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
I like your style dude

I was reminded of the sculptor, John Chamberlain, who also used a “car compactor” as his primary sculpting tool…

Jantim, I think this last one might be my favorite of all your posted images. Nice work!

Sven

So the second picture has all the models from the first? Clever use of multimarker! :lol:

Great images jantim!

Now that’s creativity! Great work. :smiley:

…of textures :+1:
Pilou

very nice work and use of models…and needless to say very very original for zbc.
ron

:smiley: Jantim,you are best

the king of the material:+1: :+1:

Thank’s for all the compliments…hope i can get my inflated ego back on this planet soon :lol:

jantim