ZBrushCentral

-Bull- Modle practice with Zbrush

Im a new guy to Zbrush.here is a modle practice,modle and texture in Zbrush render with brazil in max7.

:confused: sorry for my pool englishniuniu2.jpg

1 Like

Exceptional work!
Welcome on Zforum!
Bye
Leo

very cool stuff.

:grimacing: Extraordinary work

mmmmm very very cool you kiks warcraft ass

That s great work dude and i prefer having this bull in pixols than having him to feed :stuck_out_tongue:

Top shelf material! Well done!:+1: :+1:

Dude…put this in the main forum!!!

I love the character, Raysboy. Although I think he needs a ring in his nose, to see if somone will pull on it! :lol: (just kidding) Great work, a lot of people will want to see your script in action - so save it and post it!

Thats a great model & rendering Raysboy:+1: :+1: :+1:
“toprow, i would say !”

jantim

Wow, very nice! Certainly top shelf material.

Easily one of the ten BEST “first posts” at ZBCentral. Top row for sure.

RaysBoy, I’d say Ray is a proud father right now. :lol:

Sven

WOW - Awesome work - great character! :grimacing:

More!

Geat work! can you show some steps?

thank u everybody.this is only a practice ,the ring or more will be add in futrue.i am very new to zbrush so i dont know how to show my steps~~i really have a lot to learn now.:slight_smile:

Very good modeling. Did you do some pre-sketches?

That’s an awesome model, man…great sculpture, great textures.
Could you post us a wireframe of the mesh, before the displacement was rendered in Brazil?
Which version of Brazil are you using?

~Mike D.

woooow^ cool!!!

You have captured the “pissed offness” in a great way, scary. What a great model. :smiley:

Depending how generous you feel, there’s a feature which might interest you in sharing your workflow:

Each time you initialize ZBrush, you are automatically beginning a new Zscript. Every mouse stroke is recorded, and this script can be saved for later playback or distribution to other users. Simply do your work, and when you feel you’ve achieved something interesting, hit the “end rec” button under the Zscript pallete to save your file.

Test it out by hitting the “load” button under that same pallete, and selecting your file. A “Play” button appears under the canvas. Upon pushing it, your work is re-created for deeper study.

Be aware that distributing these files does leave the user with identical copies of your model in an editable state, and that there’s no avoiding this as control can be returned to the user at any time.