ZBrushCentral

Script slider?

I’ve had a search and can’t find one- is there a script slider available?

i.e a slider bar much like media player that allows you to move through a script to specific points, to rewind, fast fwd etc.

Would be very handy.

cheers
El-d

I don’t think this is possible because the script when it plays is actually running through all the commands and making the model or picture - you can’t jump ahead as that would mean skipping some commands which would mess up the model.

There are options for ZScript playback though, under the ZScript menu. Switching off ‘Show Actions’ and ‘Notes’ and switching on ‘Minimal Stroke’ and ‘Minimal Update’ with ‘Replay Delay’ set to 0 will speed up the script.

Marcus

true, but maybe a pause button and then undo/redo would allow step by step at the point required.

i know that you can move the cursor top left to pause but this doesn’t seem to work when you have show actions on and you still have the problem of being unbale to continue a script if you esc, out to undo .
El-d

You can pause the current Zscript by moving the cursor to the top left of the zbrush window. In this paused state you can step through each zscript command by left clicking the mouse button.

It would need a rewrite of many of the zbrush functions to be able to step back and forth among zscript commands. I do not think it will be possible in this version.