Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Weekend Work In Progress: texture update.

Greetings, everyone. I've started modeling this for a picture I want to do. More later. 50.
    red ryder.jpg
    Last edited by 50'sKID; 11-14-04 at 05:59 PM.

Doing "The Rifleman" starring Chuck Connors ?
    Great model.

Question Lucky Luke...

...inspiration?
    The man who shoots twice more quickly than his shade

Pilou
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Elmer Fudd suggests the barrels of the squirley rifle aren't quite right. They seem very uncartoonsih. Hehehehehehhehe.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Hi, Giantsum, thanks, no, not 'The Rifleman', although that would be a great subject.

Hi, Pilou, hey, was there ever a live action version of that character?

Hi, Jason, maybe Elmer would like one of those big Musket barrels on it. Okay I'll give you all a hint,.....it's a BB gun. maybe that's saying too much. Well, it's Friday and I have all weekend in Z. I did a sketch during break at work today and seem to know what I'm going to do, but things change. I hope to have an update by monday. Have a great weekend everyone. 50.

Post precision

[CODE]a live action version of that character?[/CODE]
    If that means , does exist toons of this caractere, I say yes, many, many on the TV !
    A little animation here

Even 2 real movies One with and made by Terrence Hill !!!

and a new Not out at this day with Til Schweiger
    In fact this last one movie is named "the Dalton"

And ....
    See the 4 teasers especialy number 4 born the 8 december

Pilou
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

Hi Pilou, thanks for the great links. Luke is a well developed character. Must have quite a following. 50.

hmmm xmas is coming sooooooo

Your gonna shoot your eye out!!!!!

Now I can't wait to see your pic!!! I love that movie!! And am grateful that tnn or tnt runs it for 24 hours on xmas eve so I can catch it.

Oh, animuts, you nailed it! Yes, I'm doing a scene from 'A Christmas Story'.I have been playing a tape for inspiration and have been modeling bits and pieces all day. Man, I'm worn out. gotta take a break. Maybe I should buy a Red Ryder and go plinking. I'm amazed at the extent they went to to capture the 40's. That movie is filled with DETAIL! I've got alot of work left, but....'Lucky I got a compass in the stock.' 50.

Can't wait!!

ps....if i can find mine...i still have mine from when i was a little nut...you can borrow it for your break if you like....providing i can find it in all the cobwebs!

Default Making Bits And Pieces.

Hey, aminuts, I appreciate the offer. I never had a Red Ryder, my first BB gun was the Crossman M1 Carbine which was an awesome rifle, and one of the most serched for antique air rifles around,....I wish I still had mine. I made a trip to Lincoln, (Nebraska), some years ago to a dealer who had one, but it wasn't the condition I wanted and if I had realized how hard they are to find, I would have bought it.

Anyway,....back to the pic. This is a Bow I needed for the scene. I used a plane 3d and shaped it with sbend in the deformations panel after moving the point of effect in the preview panel, which didn't seem to work untill I made it a polymesh. I did discover something here. When I brought up the markered bow pieces, one of them was facing the wrong way, and after giving up on using rotate in edit mode, which did nothing but swing around wildly with no control, I tried something else.
    I made a polymesh, then control-shift clicked on the bow I wanted to rotate which hid the rest. I then went into the tool menu and typed 180 into the rotate box using different axis selections till I got it to face the right way. Then,......I used a large brush in move-edit and pulled it over into place. I guess there are more than one way to do things although I hope for better control in rotating multi markers in the next version.
    Well here's the bow,.....I'm done.,.....See ya. 50.
    BOW.jpg
    Last edited by 50'sKID; 11-13-04 at 02:37 PM.

Here is a texturing update on my BB gun, No trigger, gold band, or compass yet. I'd like to make a small change on the receiver too, after seeing by Brother-in-law's gun. It's coming along though. 50.

Sorry, edit to change picture:

BB.jpg

Default Shadow isssues AGAIN!

Well I've moved on to make my gun rack from alphas. I gotta tell ya I get really iritated to get a scene done and end up with shadow problems. If anyone can tell me how to avoid this, I would be eternally gratefull. Just please don't suggest using various brushes postwork to 'FIX' it,....I shouldn't have to do that. . Sorry for venting. ,50.
    DISPLAY.jpg

Hey there Rich, awesome work again! Really excellent modelling and texturing on the air rifle. Great job!

Pilou, yeah, I'm definately looking forward to the upcoming movie with Til Schweiger!

Matt

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Hey 50 - have you played with the shadow info under lights? Make syre Zmode is on, increase the Rays (slowly) and then play with Uni a bit. If you did all this, I'd have to have the scene to solve it.

Other than that COOOOOOLLL!!! I had me one of those when I was a little tyke! Had me one of those 'cap guns' in the form of a rifle, too!!
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast