ZBrushCentral

Introducing the Form 3 and Form 3L #!

Forum3Forum3L.jpg

The big day is finally here! We’re so excited to share the Form 3 and the Form 3L with our awesome current users, and the 3D printing community at large.

The Form 3 is the continuation of the Form 2 lineage, delivering more detailed prints, at a faster speed, and more reliably for decreased printing downtime.

The Form 3L is an affordable large format 3D printer utilizing the same Low Force Stereolithography(LFS) technology as the Form 3. With two lasers working simultaneously and a 500% larger build volume than the Form 3, print large parts fast!

For significantly more information about these machines please check out our website.

My name is Dan, and I’m the new community manager here at Formlabs after being on our support team for a couple years. I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself as long as we’re introducing the new printers!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to leave them here or message me directly.

What, no discount code on the 3L for the ZBrush community?

Argh. Couldn’t resist adding to my stereolithography collection. Pulled the trigger on this Form 3 and will likely do likewise for that Form 3L. I’ve publicly aired my reservations on the original Form 1 but this 3rd gen model shows some significant changes.

Can’t wait to throw ZBrush sculpts at this and put it through its paces.

To my fellow ZBrushers in North America looking to get one, here’s a referral code that’ll knock $500 off. Hate seeing folks having to pay full-price if they don’t have to:
FORM3-ZGE3ZA

• Code will NOT work on their eCommerce webstore. Must contact their sales dept: mcgrath@formlabs.com or 617-245-4GUM.
  • Their discount offer might expire at the end of June 2019.
  • Update: This code only has 8 more uses left.
  • Only the regular sized Form3 is eligible. Discount won’t work on the Form 3L pre-order.
  • Discount only eligible to North-American orders.
  • Rep indicated the Form 3 will start shipping soon in July

Hoping with a few Form 3 users collaborating on ZBrushCentral, we’ll be able to compare notes on print materials for character figures & hone some mad tips on articulated joints. The Low-Force Release method should result in either using less or at least thinner supports that leave a smaller blemish when breaking off.

:ok_hand:small_orange_diamond:crossed_fingers: