Default Ornamental Architecture With A Twist (WIP)

An idea I'm messing with about mixing my ornamental architecture skills with my kind of creepy style. Everything still needs a lot of work and I need to resculpt the stretched out acanthus leaf at the bottom, that'll act like a stand for the piece, but I like the overall direction at the moment. Still thinking about incorporating some different ornamental things on the skull instead of just flourishes but I'll see where it goes. This will be one of many different designs and probably the only one that's centered around a human skull. Digitally sculpted in ZBrush.

Default Rococo Styled Proscenium Arch Theater Frame

This is a digital sculpt that I created last August for a client that wanted me to incorporate sandwich and food items into a rococo styled proscenium arch theater frame. The sandwiches are subs and the bottom piece is an orchestra of deserts and a pickle. It was meant to look hand carved out of wood. The frame is 2 feet long and it comes apart in six interlocking sections. It was going to be 3D printed, painted, and used in a commercial but the client decided to go a different route in the end. Still it's one of the most detailed, complex, and oddest digital sculpts that I've ever created but it was still fun to figure out and it incorporates my main work of ornamental architecture. Everything was sculpted in ZBrush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sandwich-3.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	627358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sandwich 2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	627359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sandwich-1.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	627360