ZBrushCentral

Craftsman

Hi, everybody;
This is my latest work and my first CG work.I have been following ZBC for a long time, and I have seen many talented artists here. Their works have always inspired me and made me keep working hard.I will continue to update my work later.
The conceptual design of this work comes from Brazilian fantasy artist Filipe Pagliuso. Thank you for your design and it is my honor to make your work into 3d. Thank you!
At the same time, I also want to thank my teacher – Yang guang, who has given me a lot of help. I also want to thank my family for their infinite support. I also want to thank my friends who have helped me!
Finally, I hope you can like my work, thank you!
gongjiang.jpggongjiang (2).jpgJ03.jpgJ4.jpgJ01.jpgJ02.jpgbreandown.jpg

Attachments

gongjiang.jpg

gongjiang (2).jpg

J03.jpg

J4.jpg

J01.jpg

J02.jpg

breandown.jpg

2 Likes

Beautiful work and a great concept. Thanks for sharing!
I look forward to seeing more of your work.

@DigiDemon:
Thank you very much. I will continue to work hard and continue to update my works in the future. I hope I can do better and better!I have paid attention to your Artstation website, and your works are very good, I hope we can communicate more!

Amazing work! Beautifully rendered and sculpted.

@nebular:Thank you for your compliments.I have paid attention to your website, and your works are also excellent. I hope we can communicate more in the future!:+1:

Great work!

“This is my latest work and my first CG work.”

I would be happy if my last CG work looked like this : )

@Astjid:
You are too modest, your interior scene design is very good, and the watch is excellent, just like the photo!
I pay attention to your website, hope we can communicate more!
Thank you very much!

Superior in every way! Congratulations for the Top Row–well deserved.

Great work :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: