ZBrushCentral

xp-pen star06

Hey guys please help me to figure if this will work with zbrush… I been using a mouse and kinda don’t get same results vs seeing other using tablets to sculpt with. This XP-Pen star06

Also the reason I pick this one is that it’s completely wireless and I doubt the wires on any other will be long enough to reach the tablet itself… So I can’t use wired one. This what the tablet looks like…

Anyways thanks looking to buy one in the next week or so…

New-XP-Pen-Star06-Wireless-2-4G-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet-Painting-Board-with-8192-levels-Battery.jpg

About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
Star 06 features both wired and wireless for Artist drawing or designbattery-free stylus features 8192 pressure levels, not require charging.Six shortcut keys and a dial allow quick access to most commonly used keystrokes and software shortcuts.10 x 6 inch working area provides ample room to draw and paint comfortably.Support with Windows 10/8/7/and Mac 10.8 above. Compatible with most creative software photohop, SAI, CorelPainter, Illustrator, SketchBook Pro, Manga Studio
Package Contents

1 x Tablet
1 x P01 Battery-Free Stylus Pen
1 x USB flash drive( instead of previous CD driver)
1 x Pen Stand/Nib Holder
8 x replacement Pen Nibs (stored inside the Pen Stand)
1 x USB Cable
1 x USB Wireless Receiver(inside of the Tablets)
1 x Drawing Glove
1 x User Manual

I believe it will work just fine and will be perfect for you.

Hi,

How about now?
How is the XP-Pen Star 06c working?
I’m thinking of getting one.

Thanks.