ZBrushCentral

Note Inteface, multiple page display and no loop

hey there, i am looking for a confirmation about the way i took to create a note interface with multiple pages.
my approach was to simply create a first page, and display it, and have navigation buttons ( Start, previous, Next last page)
well, that works , but just when i move forward between pages, and then when i want to display the previous page and/or the start page. Zbrush popup with an error message which say “the number of inputs exceeds the number of input def…”.

I have no issue with individual Routine when i run them individually.
So I want you to confirm that it’s cannot work my way, but the only way to bring this to work is to display the note interface into a loop, like described on that thread:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?211945-Can-you-create-quot-Tabs-quot-in-a-note-interface

My way : noteinterface-02.txt (6.7 KB) ( <— take that one, and don’t pay attention to the link below, same name but not the same script .)
Oh note that i don’t join the background images with the script, but that 's not really a problem.
Navigation button are on bottom of the interface and the natural order so : start, next, previous and last.
Close button is at the right top corner.

To be honest redefine image opacity and button activation/deactivation, within a loop is nothing i want to have to deal with. ^^noteinterface-02.txt (9.44 KB)noteinterface-02.txt (6.7 KB)

just to keep you updated,
i haven’t found the reason why it didn’t worked my way…
so finally, i used the loop method, it works well,and finally its better like that,it seems i misreading the script and thought it would be hard to manage each page individually huhu.
BUt i still wonder why it failed on my way :frowning:

Sorry, meant to reply to this earlier. I think ZBrush doesn’t like any kind of recursive routine calls and throws up that error message if your script tries to do it.