ZBrushCentral

Luo Qi Sheng's sketch book

Hi , here’s my latest work , cat rider, all models created in Zbrush using Scupltris Pro , really cool feature to work with, and rendered in maya with arnold.

Attachments

20 Likes

I love the look in the eyes of both creature, awesome job man i loved

…personnage!:sunglasses:

Superb…!!!

Amazing work. I love the tension here.

4 weeks and only 3 comments? That’s it? Do people just look at the cool artwork and run?

Anyway, this is amazing stuff. I haven’t tried Sculptris Pro yet. I can’t quite figure out when, where, and how to choose whether to use Sculptri Pro, Dynamesh or do the whole ZSpheres armature thing. Does any of it even matter anymore?

Based on the preview videos, it almost seems like Sculptris Pro makes all other methods, except maybe hard surface poly stuff, obsolete.

Hi all , here are my latest works, All sculpted in Zbrush ,and I did color work in zbrush too. rendered in Maya by Arnold. And they’re ready to print out.
qi-sheng-luo-ballet-render01.jpgqi-sheng-luo-ballet-render04.jpgqi-sheng-luo-ballet-render03.jpgqi-sheng-luo-ballet-render02.jpgqi-sheng-luo-cloth.jpgqi-sheng-luo-phonegirl.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay002.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay003.jpgqi-sheng-luo-long.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay001.jpg

Attachments

qi-sheng-luo-ballet-render01.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-ballet-render02.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-ballet-render03.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-ballet-render04.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay001.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay002.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay003.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-cloth.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-long.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-phonegirl.jpg

1 Like

Wow !!! what smooth brush do you use to get such smooth surface ???

…ballerina’s skin! :sunglasses:

This definitely makes me want to do more with Schulptris Pro. I often wonder how ZBrush users survived before this, or even worse, before Dyanmesh.

Each and every sculpt is out of the world…It makes me to wish to live in that…Great work mate :slight_smile:

Very good series of work! Post more of them!

hi, here’s my latest work Music,sculpted in Zbrush, and rendered with Arnold, textures done in Substance painter.
qi-sheng-luo-color1.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color2.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color3.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color4.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color8.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color7.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color6.jpgqi-sheng-luo-color5.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay1.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay5.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay4.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay3.jpgqi-sheng-luo-clay2.jpg

Attachments

qi-sheng-luo-color1.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color2.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color3.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color4.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color5.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color6.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color7.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-color8.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay1.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay2.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay3.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay4.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-clay5.jpg

1 Like

Another work done recently, Morning. sculpted in Zbrush, rendered by Arnold, textures done in Substance Painter
qi-sheng-luo-morning8.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning1.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning2.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning7.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning4.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning6.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning5.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning3.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning9.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning15.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning10.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning12.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning14.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning13.jpgqi-sheng-luo-morning11.jpg

Attachments

qi-sheng-luo-morning8.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning9.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning1.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning2.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning3.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning4.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning5.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning6.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning7.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning10.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning11.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning12.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning13.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning14.jpg

qi-sheng-luo-morning15.jpg

2 Likes

These lookawesome. I really dig the style.

Morning is so…sexy!! truly appealing pose, love it!!

A wonderful sculpt and lovely polychrome effects for texture and color:+1:

Really like that crackle finish, sort of a living Doll, pun intended :slight_smile:

Awesome.
I’v to say Thank you so much, I learned a lot of things with it.:bulb::wink:

These are beautiful sculpts and I love the textures too. Congratulations on a well deserved Top-Row!