Default My Various Commissions Over the Past 3 Years

These are 14 pieces that I digitally sculpted/3d modeled for Vanderbilt University's new residential colleges over the past year.

The original drawings were created by Patrick Pinnell, digitally sculpted by myself, then CNC milled out of limestone that was later hand finished by master carvers at Bybee Stone Co., Inc. Eventually I'll be able to post the pictures of them in stone and in place on the buildings.

Default Yale University's New Residential Colleges Archways and Scupper

These are two archways that I digitally sculpted for Yale University's new residential colleges Pauli Murray and Benjamin Franklin Colleges. Created in ZBrush and Blender, CNC milled out of Limestone and hand finished by master stone carvers. The bull dog scuppers were created the same way.

Default Religious Buildings, Hillsdale College, etc. Digital Sculpts.

These are some pieces that I digitally sculpted for religious buildings, Hillsdale College, and a private residence(limestone fireplaces). Created in ZBrush and Blender, CNC milled out of Limestone and hand finished by master stone carvers.

Default 3D Printed Commissions

These are some random 3D printed commissions that I created over the past three years using ZBrush and Blender. The Imperius Fan Art model was printed and painted by Theodoros Kyriakidis.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Really like the architectural details, very nice. Have you been to see the finished building?

New Member Follow
    User Gallery

Thanks and actually I've never seen or touched any of the stone pieces that I digitally sculpted in person lol. Eventually I'll take a road trip to see everything : )

New Member Follow
    User Gallery

Default ZModeler Brush Separate Preset Points, Edges, and Polygons.

In a lot of my work I use the ZModeler Brush. I'd heard in one of the ZBrush Tutorials about saving a copy of the ZModeler Brush for each preset that you use the most so I went ahead and did so. These are three of the ZModeler brush Presets that I made. One is just with points on(move infinite Z) and the poly and edge mode set at Do Nothing. The second one is the edge brush (insert edge loop) and the point and poly mode set at Do Nothing. The last one is the poly brush(qmesh single poly) and the point and edge mode set at Do Nothing.

Normally I dock the three brushes into my interface, assign the edge tool to my shift key, and then switch between the poly and point tool depending on what I'm working on at the moment. I've found that by going this route it saves time and helps avoid accidentally adjusting a part that you didn't mean to adjust when working in compact areas.

They are available for free on my website.

https://www.theplaguedoctorsapotheca...intable-files/

Finally found two of the digital sculpts that I created for Vanderbilt University's new buildings carved in stone. Hopefully I'll find better pictures of them soon.

Administrator Follow User Gallery

Outstanding. Thank you for sharing all of these images.

New Member Follow
    User Gallery

Thanks Paul I'm glad you like them : )

Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing stuff; prolific too!

New Member Follow
    User Gallery

Thank you very much Flipper : )

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up Very cool...

...use of Zbrush! Bravo!
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up First reply on ZB.

You are a great artist sir.
    Beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing.

New Member Follow
    User Gallery

Thanks everyone you are too kind : ). I still have a ton to learn, but it's been a fun process so far.