ZBrushCentral

Haunted Girl

Hi All! Here is my new project :slight_smile: about a haunted house. This is the first character. I’m still workin’ on it, can’t get face I want…And this is my first try with Project Manager also, texture is in progress too. :slight_smile:

[attach=1845]hairs.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

hairs.jpg

Good model. Hope you get to the face you want, just keep at it.
What is the project manager?

oh, I mean Projection Manager :slight_smile:

Thank you for the comments, and here are some more details. Face not finished (impression is too stupid), but I want to go to sleep now :slight_smile:

[attach=1854]hairs.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

hairs.jpg

More progress on face,details and colors… :slight_smile:
hmm, maybe the head is too small?

[attach=1880]TheGirl.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

TheGirl.jpg

And here are some light tweaks (tryin’ different values) to make the picture more soften and live :slight_smile:

[attach=1884]thegirl-2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

thegirl-2.jpg

ok, here I worked on face and body…enought for today :slight_smile:

thegirl-3b.jpg

Progressing nicely…I like the last one…she’s finally looking kinda mean and scary now! haha :smiley: Keep up the good work!

Worked more on head…don’t like previous eye colors, so let it be just white :slight_smile:

thegirl-3b.jpg

Update on head and main forms…now I want to work on skirt a bit

thegirl-3b.jpg

the face really came together with this last update. has a sort of virgin mary quality to it. specifically with the head dress. like the subtleness of the stomach. seems an intersting mixture of young teen horror flix with religuos overtones.

keep it up!

r

Thanks, ryankingslien, I’ll try

strannik, the model looks great. the subtle details add a really nice spookeyness to it. my suggestion is to keep the eyes just blank and maybe get rid of that unibrow. and maybe some more wrinkling on the shirt, but that’s optional. keep up the good work man.

dado

_dado - Thank you for suggestion and support :), I think I’ll do it this way. And, yes, I plan to add more wrinkles to shirt and skirt…but can you tell me in other words what is “unibrow”? I don’t understand, sorry :slight_smile:

hi strannik.
kinda odd explaining what a unibrow is. it happens when the eyebrows merge in the middle. that little piece connecting them just above the nose. i’d get rid of that… i dunno… i think she might look better without the fold right above her eyes. take care…

dado

Oh, yes, I understand you now, thanks, I’ll fix it :slight_smile:

Ok, here are some tweaks on head …and eyes…

thegirl-5-2.jpg

the eyes look a little big and too close together to me. the rule i use is the distance between the eyes should be the same length as an eye.

i like the expression she has in the first picture, she looks full of sorrow. in the last picture she just looks grumpy. not sure what look your going for but keep playing and you should find the one that works.

i really love the way you made the cloth drapping over her hands, that looks perfect :cool:

thank you, I’ll tweak expression a little later, now I want to make right propotions… here is an update

nose.jpg

ok… I think I’ll keep this head for now and model some other details (including scene)

nose.jpg

(one)
Hi.Nafig ti na raznih forumah topik sozdal?mne bi bilo len’ postit’ na raznih saitah!:smiley: