New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Steampunk Girl

Hey everyone,

Here's a sculpt I've been working on for a while. It's based on multiple concepts by two different artists: Fernández Ríos and Sangsoo Jeong.

I started this project earlier this year in an Advanced Digital Sculpting class taught by Insun Kwon, as a part of the Digital Production Arts program at Clemson University. After the class was over I continued to work on it over the summer.

I used Marvelous Designer for the pants, but everything else was created completely in ZBrush. The renders were done in Keyshot.

If you would like to see the animated turntable, I was able to include it in my artstation post: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JXPWd

Always open to feedback!
    Last edited by Losha; 3 Days Ago at 09:06 AM. Reason: I wanted to give credit to my school and to the professor who guided me

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Gorgeous sculpt! Attractive pose, clear silhouette, and just the right amount of detailing without getting too "busy" for the eyes. I like the textures on the fabrics and rock base.

I'm not sure if its just the angle of the pics, but the corners on her mouth seem to be sloping down a little too much.

Other than that, top notch work.

Just awesome, and the expression defiantly captures how i'd feel lugging all of that stuff around

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing work

Member Follow
    User Gallery

It's Great!
    All Our Dreams Can Come True, If We Have Courage To Pursue Them.( Walt Disney)
    www.abbasemadi.com

Great work!

The lighting is great! Is this all in Zbrush?