ZBrushCentral

Tablet Issues - Please help!

Hi everyone,
First post, but long time lurker! I just purchased a Huion GT-220 and was pretty excited to try it in Sculptris but having a really infuriating problem. When I place the pen on the screen, and then move it to sculpt, the movement is ignored until I move a minimum distance away from the initial point of contact, at which point it then acknowledges all input. This happens every time the pen is put to the screen in Sculptris, and the trial of Zbrush. This behaviour doesn’s happen with Sketchbook Pro, Affinity Photo, or MS Paint, but does happen with Blender 3d, and the windows desktop.

It seems like there is some annoying windows 10 ‘feature’ interfering with the tablet when it doesn’t know you are in an ‘art’ program, and changes behaviour of the pen to prevent unwanted click and drags happening. I have disabled every feature I can find that related to ‘pen and touch’ in windows 10 but I must be missing one.

Anyone got any tips for how to get rid of this?

If it’s unclear what the issue it, I#d be happy to upload/link to a video. Hopefully someone can help me!

Cheers!