ZBrushCentral

Hanuman Hindu God

Hanuman is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama and one of the central characters in the various versions of the epic Ramayana found in the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. He is considered to be the greatest devotee ever born on earth. Who played a very crucial role in the liberation of Sita and destruction of the demon king, Ravana. Which is the inspiration of my sculpt.
Concept inspired by Deepak chopra’s Myths of india hanuman, Artist Swapnil singh.
Sculpt and render in Zbrush and clothes are done in Marvelous.
hope you like it!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/0PGEy

Attachments

2 Likes

Impressive. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great work my freind tp worthy

Awesome bhai,keep it up.:+1:

superb work…no words…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: you smartly justify the Indian Superhero !!!Bravo… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

This is a gorgeous piece. Great blend of hyper realism and stylized. The only parts I think could be improved are the flames and the water splashing. I get that they too are stylized but to me they lag a little behind the skillfulness of the rest of the work. Excellent work!

@Tristanartform Thanks for liking the work and lookin at it so minutely. you are correct when you say i could have worked little more on water and flames. I feel the same and if i get time i will put more time into it. thanks again for the critic and the appreciation.

@reincarnation Thanks! glad you liked it.

@sunilkouju Thanks buddy

@vahidahmadizb2016 Thanks my friend :slight_smile:

@Doug Jones thanks buddy! :slight_smile:

@BhushanArekar Thanks bhai!

Amazing work as always.

This is just amazing!

So immpresive work. I really love the gesture - how proud he is.

Rendering as awesome, could you show a breakdown?

Wonderful work, and his left leg…superb. Not that the rest is not superb but my eyes keep getting stuck on that left leg : )

Superb work! :o

lovely stuff,Skin ,ornaments ,fabric work overall looks great.

@kallu Thanks buddy!

@daniserran0 Thank you! :slight_smile:

@Astjid Hahaha i am glad you liked the leg soo much. :slight_smile: Thanks

@nebular Sure will share the break down soon. thanks for linking the model. :slight_smile:

@Mahlikus The Black Thanks man! :slight_smile:

@Art Van D’lay Thanks buddy!

Awesome work with great details:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

@artist.ae609 Thanks buddy!

Awesome work here harry.gk, really does justice to this magnificent god. Any plans to colourise it?
Would be great to see other gods given the same respect, Lord Shiva for example :slight_smile:

Congrats on Top Row, well deserved.

@jit_gohil Thanks buddy! there are lot of plans to make more god sculptures, still looking from some cool concepts. but yes i will be focusing on indian gods for a while now. :slight_smile: for color version i an thinking but not sure, my main focus is to get it 3d printed. :wink:

Nice work. Congratulations for Top Row.