ZBrushCentral

Zapplink camera

I’m trying to load in in camera view from an external file

[IButton, “ZApp Camera”, “Delete and load ZApp camera views”,

// set a string [VarDef,s, ""] // CLEAR ALL ZAPP LINK CAMERAS [IPress, Document:ZAppLink Properties:Clear All] // load camera views [VarSet, zapCameraPath, "D:\projects\mycameraviews.vws"] [FileNameSetNext,[Var, zapCameraPath]] [VarSet,f, [FileNameExtract, zapCameraPath, 2]] [VarSet,s, [StrMerge, s, "Camera : ", f, " Loaded!"]] // show note [Note, s,,1]

]// EoF

First thing how to I automatically ok the now to click “clear” when promoted with the note “Clear all views?”
Secondly, I’m not sure why the camera view isn’t loading (I can add [IPress,Document:ZAppLink Properties:Load Views] to manually load it but that’s just redundant!)
Cheers

I’m afraid that it’s not possible to use zscript with plugins like ZAppLink. The reason is that only one plugin/macro/zscript can be active at a time and so the moment your zscript presses a plugin button control passes to the plugin and your zscript ceases to run. Also the plugin can’t interpret zscript commands like [FileNameSetNext] so the plugin won’t receive the file name, even if your zscript has no further commands.