Default DnD Tabaxi - Mersharr

I've been working on this guy for a week or two. He is my Tabaxi Paladin DnD Character I play and as it's the first time I've ever played I thought I would commemorate with a 3D Character!

Unfortunately this is the stage I rarely get past, so taking him to the next level is my next big challenge. I'm hoping to make him in a sort of Overwatch style (cos I do love that style and it'll be good practice I think as there is lots of reference) so I'll need to dial back the tiger texture but also do a lot more with the armour. I'll be looking at Reinhardt and Brigitte mostly for reference from here I think. But we'll see!

So here's an update to the head mostly. Going for the Overwatch style/simplified shapes rather than the more realistic texturing I had as a placeholder previously. Still a long way to go though!

And another update...this is where things get tricky on where to go next to take it to the next level for me...I might do some drawovers I think.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Talking

Nice work. hope there's more coming after. i think it's more of a good idea to pursue something on texturing.

I think you are right about the texturing, but I'm trying to push the base as far as I can before I take it to that step.

Next I think I'll set up a pose and see how he looks. Take any considerations from that back to the base mesh then look at texturing.

And another update. Just to check out the posing and overall feel of the character...not bad, but still a ways to go methinks!