ZBrushCentral

Brigitte Lindholm - Overwatch Fanart

Hey Guys!

I want to share with you my last sculpt. Its an fanart of Brigitte Lindholm from the game Overwatch.
I’m a big fan of the game and I really liked Brigitte’s design. Since this project was almost entirely done on zBrush, (except the render that I made in Marmoset), I wanted to share a bit more about the process here. I hope you like and, if you have any questions about this process, feel free to ask me.

karina-bastos-bri-beauty-01.jpg

karina-bastos-bri-beauty-02.jpg

karina-bastos-others.jpg

karina-bastos-bri-views.jpg

karina-bastos-bri-viewscaly.jpg

Heres a Gif showing a bit of my progress with her. I started from a zsphere and use the dynamesh to start blocking the body. The texture is a polypaint, I only put more information in her skin and the cat , in the other objects I only use a basic color.

w6nkfvnsqs9a.gif

And finally here a time lapse of me modeling the cats head, you can check on youtube:

Cat Head

I hope you guys, enjoy this extras. I had so much fun working in this lil project. And if you have any doubts about this project, feel free to ask here.

Cheers o/BRI_Hair_Process01.jpg

Attachments

karina-bastos-bri-beauty-01.jpg

karina-bastos-bri-beauty-02.jpg

karina-bastos-others.jpg

karina-bastos-bri-views.jpg

karina-bastos-bri-viewscaly.jpg

BRI_Hair_Process01.jpg

Anyone that can sculpt a cat head in 11 seconds earns my respect.
Good job on Bridgette - you’ve captured her essence with style:+1:

Great work man! Very nice pose.

@boozy floozie

Thanks You! I’m glad that you liked, although I must say that the video is accelerated.
I wish I could model in 11 secs too =D

Thanks a lot @nebular ! I’m happy that you liked =)

Awesome work! Congrats on the toprow Karina! :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congrats on the top row, very nice work, love the cat! :wink:

Yeah! Grats Karina :smiley: :+1:

adaptation!:sunglasses: