Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the tips!

The SnakeSphere brush trick also works with the Blob brush, which is also a Spherical type brush. Set the Blob brush to DragRect stroke and lower the Imbed value for the same effect.

Note: the DragRect stroke is not supported by Sculptris Pro mode, so you'll have to smooth the surface after spherizing it.
    visualization • pixel art • illustration • animation • 3D design — metinseven.nl

Many thanks for a fine tip Agent M7 - I am blobbing as I type this
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Lightbulb

At your service.

Another tip: the ZProject brush can function as a Sculptris Pro compatible alternative to the Morph brush. First duplicate a subtool, brush away with Sculptris Pro, then blend parts of it back to the original subtool using the ZProject brush. Always use the Z depth (view direction) for the best effect while ZProject-brushing, and use Alt to brush outward towards encompassing parts.

Yours truly,

Agent M7
    visualization • pixel art • illustration • animation • 3D design — metinseven.nl

- a brush that works well with SP mode is the sperical brush ( Lightbox>Brushes>Misc>Spherical ) . I have this brush on my interface as I like it a lot and in SP mode it is really great in Alt mode to make spherical holes.

- I usually combine the Brush Modifier slider with the Standard brush (Brush Pallette>Modifiers>Brush Modifier). This slider works a bit like a focal shift but influencing the shape . At +100 this gives a more pinched shape, and at -100 it becomes more half of a sausage. Works very well in SP mode.

- when dynameshing, creating shapes like arches was a bit tedious . With SP this is easy. But the meshes mingle but do not form one mesh. Going back to Dynamesh makes this easy. I really use these two together.

Another great tip Agent M7 A little picture to illuminate your post would be cool for new users.
    Erick, you piqued my interest and appetite at "half of a sausage"
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Gracias Mark and Erik! We should start a ZBrush training course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123