ZBrushCentral

Digital sculpts for the falla Na Jordana 2018

Hi! I share with you my latest work for the Fallas festival this year. This time I was commisioned to do the digital sculpt of the whole monument, at Na Jordana. Here you are some material related to my sculpt and some pictures and videos of the actual monument, that was made by Toni Pérez and designed by José Gallego.
For more information about the process in general, take a look at this article from two years ago:
http://pixologic.com/interview/fallas/index.php

NaJordanaRender006.jpg

NaJordanaRender003.jpg

NaJordanaRender002.jpg

NaJordanaRender001.jpg

The original designed by José Gallego:

boceto.jpgNJ003.jpg

Attachments

NaJordanaRender006.jpg

NaJordanaRender003.jpg

NaJordanaRender002.jpg

NaJordanaRender001.jpg

NJ001.jpg

NJ003.jpg

NJ007.jpg

NJ009.jpg

NJ010.jpg

NJ008.jpg

NJ005.jpg

NJ006.jpg

NJ14.jpg

NJ011.jpg

NJ004.jpg

NJ012.jpg

ExposicionRender000.jpg

Exposicion002.jpg

Attachments

ExposicionRender000.jpg

Hi Moises,
Fantastic work again this year. Thanks for the installation video it’s always great to see how these huge sculptures are put together. The paint work is just first rate. Congratulations to the entire team.
John

Thanks John, I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

Hi, Moises!!! Great work as always!! I have family ties with Na Jordana, so very glad you sculpted their falla. Fantastic details!! And the ninot group is lovely…

I am also preparing a more humble post (my first one!!) showing my little contribution to the festival, which you already know… :wink:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hola, Moisés!! Magnífico trabajo otra vez!! Muy contento de que hayas trabajado con Na Jordana (lo hiciste ya el año pasado, no??). La falla es muy chula, y el conjunto del ninot me parece encantador.

Hi Jorge!
Thank you! Yes, this was the second year I worked on their monument. I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:
Sure, don’t hesitate to post all the material you have from your work this year… at this community they appreciate a lot seeing how Zbrush can be used in The Fallas festival.
I hope to see your post soon!

Un abrazo! :wink:

really cool stuff man!

wish I can work on something like that some day! :slight_smile:

Great work Moises!

Congrats on the new Top Row, Moisés!!! :wink:

Thank you so much for all your comments :slight_smile:NJ003.jpg

…results real and unreal, colors, article! :+1:

The colors on this are so magical. Fantastic results!

These are a wonder to behold. It is amazing that you can transform the original ZBrush maquettes. I do love the original ZBrush work though. They are so beautifully shaped and conceived.
Congrats on Top Row!

Thank you so much for your nice comments :slight_smile:NJ003.jpg

it’s always such a pleasure to see these sculpts. i really like the style and look of them.
good job.

-r

Thanks Ramus! I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:NJ003.jpg