ZBrushCentral

Can this menu be made with scripting, or as a plug-in?

basically looking to get the top portion of the tool menu and the subtotal palette edited and have all the other sub-palettes removed (see pic).
I tried doing so with custom u.i., but neither the portion works properly. the icons in the top portion don’t propagate properly, nor do subtotals in the subtotal list.
I’m not looking to permanently rework the main tool palette mind you. I’d like this to be a separate custom menu. it wouldn’t even need to be editable with custom u.i., if it was set up the way I have it in the pic.
I’d really just like to have this done, so once and for all I can have this menu and one other with all the stuff I use daily and to be rid of all the other stuff I don’t. there’d be no more constant scrolling on the side and going in and out of sub-palettes.
doing all of that really just takes me out my rhythm… and should I need anything form the original tool palette- it’s still up in the menus.
this is something I’ve wanted for literally YEARS. I will sincerely pay someone to do this, if doing it is possible. I tried to get my head around scripting, but I was spending too much time trying to get my head around it and not enough time getting my work done!
SubtoolMenu.jpg

Hey man I haven’t found a way to do that, but a close simulation is to bind the tool menu to a hotkey. I have it on T. When it pops up near your mouse it’s always scrolled up to the tool/subtool menu. I imagine you have have everything else in other popups where you need them. Gives you that right hand area back and brings the subtool list closer to hand.

interesting! that’s easily the next best thing!