ZBrushCentral

KMyung Sketchbook

Well, hello there everyone.

I am a (soon to be) graduate at Art Center College of Design, and have done 2D concept art/illustrations for about 6 years.
It was enjoyable, but as soon as I discovered ZBrush, and other 3D tools it was like some magical floodgates opened for me.

I have now been rigorously creating 3D work for about half a year, and just recently got to complete my first game character. It was a long learning experience trying to figure out so many new programs, but it is oh so great.

I thought I’d start a sketchbook to share some of my art, (hopefully receive some feedback) and keep track of some improvements.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and I have great respect for the community here. Everyone is so good at what they do ;-;

This little guy is Chroni the Apprentice of Time. He was modeled in ZBrush, retopo’ed in Topogun, UV’ed in Maya, textured in Substance Painter, and rendered in Marmoset.
chroni01.jpg

chroni02.jpg

chroni03.jpg

chroni04.jpg

Map_01.png

Map_02.png

Attachments

chroni03.jpg

chroni02.jpg

chroni01.jpg

chroni04.jpg

Map_01.png

Map_02.png

Hello there,

This is Lillith- one of the six Unseen. Have many more characters to create for a story of mine and it’s very exciting.
Any feedback & comments are greatly appreciated!

Lillith_Beauty_Compressed.jpg
Lillith_Beauty_Posed.jpg
Lillith_Ortho_Compressed.jpg
Lillith_ZBrush.jpg

Attachments

Lillith_ZBrush.jpg

Lillith_Beauty_Compressed.jpg

Lillith_Beauty_Posed.jpg

Lillith_Ortho_Compressed.jpg

Hello there! Recently got around to finishing my rendition of Glenn Rane’s Demon Hunter Illustration.
A special thanks to J Hill for his class and feedback on this piece.

Curious to see what fellow artists think of it so any comments/critiques are very much appreciated.

More Renders: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4bbm94

Thanks!

Character is sitting at 50,000 Tris
3 Texture Sets
(Eye, Head, Body)

Beauty_02_COMPRESS.jpg
Beauty_03.jpg
Turnaround_03_COMPRESS.jpg
Turnaround_04_COMPRESS.jpg
ZBrush Render.jpg

Attachments

Beauty_02_COMPRESS.jpg