ZBrushCentral

alien warrior

hey guys.
recently i was working for a polish game studio as a freelance artist for this project…several week ago they told me we are looking for an artist to create a alien creature that look like a grasshopper something like a biological warrior soldier,so after i read their story i start concepting this beautiful warrior for them,that was great experience for me to study for all parts of his body,i used several universities entomology articles to understanding grasshopper anatomy (head,jaw…)and all his aspects also deep study on all its requirements like bag or carabiners and all thing a warrior need them in a wild environments…and finally i am so excited that i can show him to you guys and i hope you like him.

kiarash tamizkar.:wink:

kiarash tamizkar gh.jpg
kiarash tamizkar clay1.jpg
kiarash tamizkar clay 2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

kiarash tamizkar gh.jpg

kiarash tamizkar clay1.jpg

kiarash tamizkar clay 2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1 Like

awesome work.

amazing work my friend. I think he came to stay on earth with that backpack :wink: by the way he’s so cool. :+1:

thank you dear (artist.ae609):wink:

thank you dear MIMDIAMOND,yeah i designed everything he need to survive on earth;)

Love this one! Great job!
What does he eat for field rations? :wink:

greattttttttttt design brother very very well done dear kia ,eshghamiiiiiiiiiiiiii , it made me really happy bro

thumbs up ,hats off

Awesome

:wink: hi dear benerdt ,rats ,rabbits,fish,and small creatures that come from his world to earth

hey dude :smiley: thank you so much my dear professional friend i am really happy that you like my art work (mokhlesim eshgham:D)

thanks hamed for you kind words .

awesome work

thanks dear spiraloid.