ZBrushCentral

Dream of love

Hello everyone, this is my first CG works,inspired by an illustration from the American illustrator Norman Rockwell .

But I adapted the story from some of my experiences in life.I hope you like my works.I made some breakdown here,hope you enjoy it!
I use ZBrush to make high model , and use Maya to make low model.
The software used in the texturing part is Substance Painter,Mari, and Photoshop.
The hair part is accomplished by using the ZBrush Fibermesh to comb the curve and the plane to generate the curve,
Then use Shave and Nhair to generate the hair system.The renderer is Arnold.:lol:

beauty.(3500k).jpg
white.jpg
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
break.down01.jpg
break.down02.jpg
highmodel.jpg
highmodel02.jpg

Attachments

beauty.(3500k).jpg

white.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

break.down01.jpg

break.down02.jpg

highmodel.jpg

highmodel02.jpg

3 Likes

Amazing work!I like it!:+1:Thanks breakdown.

Fantastic work!!

Is it possible to know what is the school name where you are studying 3D?

Outstanding work. Thank you for posting.

Welcome to Zbc and greatttt work

Spectacular work here! So well done. I love it all but the little girl’s curls take the cake. It takes more than patience to make this. You have figured out wonderful ways to design and sculpt here. So glad I saw this!

finally see CG work from concept of Norman Rockwell
well done
hope you guys could put out more works from Norman Rockwell
there are still lots of interesting illustrations by Great Rockwell

And also please don’t forget J.C Leyendecker.

Beautiful, stunning… Well deserved top Row

Omg, what a beautiful artwork!! Shared on my FB pages.

Absolutely stunning.

I really like your final render. Its a great vintage illustration finish

Gorgeous piece. Breakdown much appreciated.

Fantastic craftsmanship and astonishing attention to detail. Excellent breakdown too. I’d like to see the soul on the shoe to show a bit more wear, in keeping with the rest of the shoe.

AWESOME JOB…Congratulations

Hi :slight_smile:
Great piece of Art
It’s about Childhood, humanity and Dreams of our past days
I like the life that streams among this artwork
this kind of stuff have something to tell us ,God Bless .
I like the Idea :+1:

Such warmth in this work. Amazing!!

Excelent work. Are you for hire? We are looking for artists to do work on murals. We need realistic styles like yours. Let me know if you are interested.

Very well done. This is truly a very well made piece of art. I’m impressed, to say the least, the work some of you guys are able to perform on our beloved Zbrush is in my eyes nothing less than incredible and tells me how truly talented you are. Especially the little girl has a personality of her own, and her eyes have an expression I would love to learn to duplicate. The old man’s skin and hands are also very well done, and I can’t exclude mentioning all the wonderful details, truly awesome. Personally, I started out with pencil and paper, and that’s still where I do most of my art, at least until I have mastered this gem that Zbrush really is. I tried Maya and 3D-Max, but if anyone asks me, I tell them they can’t compare with Zbrush and the artistic perfection this jewel is capable of. And my advice is to not “go for anything”, do not buy any software until Zbrush is tested out. And you have just proved much of my statement with your awesome art. Thank you.:+1:

Awesome work…so detailed.