ZBrushCentral

Curse

Hello, everyone, this is my recent work.
And my inspiration comes from the designer Dmitry Burmak’s work on artstation. I’m so grateful for his such innovative work to give me a chance to make it come true in 3D. I hope you like it.
It is called “Curse”.
Cursed by an ancient incantation, people in the village were encountered with variation. While gradually losing their awareness and being not able to remember their families, these villagers finally become the cannibal monsters with the appearing of fur and keen-edged teeth. The only witch hoped to develop a cure for this incantation. Therefore, she riskedd her life again and again to do the experiment. So, will she succeed after the last drop of agentia dripped into the container? Software used: Zbrush \ Maya \ mari \ Substance Painter \ Arnoldfor Maya \ Marvelous Designer

Attachments

local_02.jpg

Lots of great details there! Eye candy everywhere. :slight_smile:

Could you provide more info regarding how ZBrush was used on this?

Great job! Very good picture!

I really think it’s the quality of TOPROW !!!Excellent attention to detail.I love this piece!!!

Agreed! Definitely a Top-Row-to-be image.

Please explain how much of the sculpting we see is the work of Marvellous Designer and how much is ZBrush modelling.

Cheers,

Rory

I am very happy to share mywork here at ZbrushCentral. All the details of the characters, props and model in this work were completed at Zbrush. The hair of the characters and monsters was done with Zbrush’s Fibermesh and Maya’s nhair. All the maps were created by Substance Painter. It is a very efficient software. The skin texture of the characters was done bymari and the final rendering was done by Arnoldfor May.I’ll share the idea and process of this work later.I hope everyone likes it.