Default Script Request for 4R8

Hello guys.
    I need a small script which iterates thru all subtools and based on certain string match it defines a boolean operation.
    Sub-strings that need to be found are "Boolean", "Start" and "Union".

Based on this. It sets these little guys:

If anyone could help I would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Moderator Follow User Gallery

What do you mean by "Boolean"? The options are: Start, Addition (union), Subtraction and Intersection.

Oh crap. My maya export plugin accidently marked all difference operations as "Boolean". When I was looking at that image I didn't even notice at first glance. But yeah it needs to find "Start", "Union", "Difference" and "Intersection". My apologies.

Try this. Unzip and put the ZSC file in the ZBrush 4R8\ZStartup\ZPlugs64 folder. Restart ZBrush and you should have a new sub-palette called "Set Boolean" in the Zplugin palette.

The "Process Subtools" button will run through the subtools and set them according to your labels. It will ignore case so "union" or "UNION" will both be set.

I included a switch called "Clr" in case it is useful. If this is turned on then any subtools that are set but are without your labels will be reset to addition (as the default). For example, if you have a subtool called "Orange_base" which is set to "START" then this will be turned off and set to addition.

Code is in the zip.

SetBooleanAll.zip

Wow. That works perfectly! Thank your sir, you have just boosted my workflow time alot. No more manually adjusting operations. I usually work with circa 50 subtools and this is a huge time saviour.
    Cheers!

Great, you're welcome!