ZBrushCentral

Anotated Tutorial: Rollerbrush fun use with seamless textures.

Very small Zscript tutorial on how to make footprints and animal tracks for your creatures! Plus a huge pile of free textures!

Hi everyone ,

I am in a realy good mood today!

I finaly found out that there is a way to record Zscripts then add notes to them, without ever opening the notepad.

anyways, here is my first test!,

This little Zscript will load a set of footprints on a texture with black on the areas where I want transparancy… so basicaly everywhare that has the color 0,0,0, Black will be transparent.

Then we use one of the coolest tools ever made, The Zbrush Roller!!! :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:
This tool is ALOT of fun with seamless textures! so I give them all to everyboday to use!

If you use comercialy please just give me credit. (or cash)

this is limmited time ! I will remove the textures in a few weeks from now… I will probably have diffrent webspace by then.

Here is a shameless plug to bring people to the post:

[Shamelessplug.jpg]

Please dont click on the thumbnail…

Here is the link to the free textures!!!

LINK CLOSED BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED.

And below is the link for the Zscript!

Thanks For Your help Everybody!

The textures I have been keeping for about 5 years now… some from the early days of half life map makeing, up to recent times…

ENJOY everyone :D:+1:

BTW,

THe textures are in a HIGHLY compacted file format called .RAR, this is why I made it into an EXE file, so you wont need to download win-zip or win-rar to extract the textures…

Just place the exe file in empty folder and double click on it, and let her RIP!!!
Linux users, just place in an empty folder and use:
$ wine filename.exe
from a command prompt, this will open wine if you have it, and run the windows unpacker for you :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

the compression is quite a bit smaller than the Zip file I made. I might buy win-rar in the future, the DEMO is very nice :D:+1: it opens ISO, and Linux Tarballs too!

Thanks Polaris!!!
You are one of the few member who share something:+1:

cameyo

52 Megas compress : ist’s not a little file :roll_eyes:
Anxious to see it :laughing:
Pilou
Ps I have seen it :+1:
3 pages like this one ! Very eclectic! :sunglasses:
Cool Data Base Images Textures :+1:

polaris.jpg

*.EXE
Allways be careful

Thankyou everyone for your nice comments :smiley:

Cameyo, When I feel like every thing is bad in the world, I want to make something good, to cheer everyone up! :smiley:
Thanks for all your Cool Zscripts :smiley: very inspireing , I am learning how to Zscript now too,

Frenchy Pilou,
Thanks for all your help through the years also, I was about to give up on Zbrush , then you helped me in this forum :smiley:

JackMcRip,
Yea, I am always cautious about this also… the file is full of only .Jpeg files… not folders, and a small thing to unzip them…
But still to be safe, be sure to run a virus scan on all .EXE files, and only get them from trusted sources :D:+1:

THe reason I made it self extracting is because most people dont have a .RAR unzipper, so when everybody downloads this file, they will be able to get the textures without haveing to download Win-zip.exe or win-rar.exe to open it ( Winzip dont open RAR files).

Thanks for the caution tho, I should have mentioed to everyone to run a virus scan on it first.

Have a good day everyone!

Thanks a lot for textures! You are very kind!
Have a nice day you too!
:slight_smile:

Ok Polaris…Next time you must read my mind and post cool stuff like these textures…before I organize all mine and save em to cd’s! :wink:

Just kidding…thanks!!! One can never have too many cool textures!!

error 400: Bad Request :confused:

Yea,

I have reached my bandwidth limmit for this month… The texture link is now invalid…

If someone wants to mirror the textures, please get in contact with me and I will send you the package… or if you already have the package, you are welcome to mirror it…
please just post the link here :slight_smile:

over 200 people where able to get the package before they closed the gate…

:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I am going to contact sourceforge, and see if they will give me some space… there are a bunch of open source game engines that would LOVE to get that package.

http://www.fmotion.net/zbrush/

WOW!

Thankyou very much roguenroll!

This is very nice of you!

Soon I will have my own personel site with a large amount of bandwidth, I will have all that stuff, plus a new texture pack I am working on for a shopping mall .

There are all kinds of diffrent bricks and a bunch of Alpha masked window textures also.

Wow. nice =)

thank you! :+1:

I just started learning zbrush last week. I’ve been a Maya user for a few months.
Thanks for the textures! You guys are very generous. :smiley:

Way to go Roguenroll…that’s damn tootin cool of ya…and thanks Polaris for sharing them…this is why …well the second reason why…I love Zbrush. Folks steppin out and lending a hand…amen!!

so great, thanks a lot !!! :lol: