ZBrushCentral

Kathryn Mccormick 3d Portrait

Hello Everyone this the first time I have tried to work on face at home following the vfx pipeline and experience that I have gained in few years.It is still in Wip status and plan to pick it up again in near future.I am not a pro in Texturing and currently trying to learn so right now have just projected camera that I had matched to get a over all idea.I have used base mesh from The Digital Emily Project and the tweaked to match the face as we do in vfx pipeline. Majorly worked in maya sculpting and hair blocking and face refinement in zbrush .Then used xgen for Hair and Arnold for render. Xgen Hair I learn following Tarkan Sarım tutorials .
The beautiful lady is kathryn-mccormick (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3663324/) my favorite dancer from so u think u can dance show and step up movie .I selected this Image because of the front view and beauty and tried to match .Hope you guys like it .Comment and Critics are most welcome.

Attachments

Comp6.jpg

Comp7.jpg

Nice! Sculpt-wise, it’s pretty much spot-on, from what I can tell. :+1:

The likeness is good, really. But:

• You tweaked a base mesh from The Digital Emily Project in Maya
  • You use xgen for Hair and Arnold for render

and all you did in ZBrush is some face refinement and hair blocking.

I find this not a ZBrush work.

@SKYWAYS128 Thanks so much :slight_smile:

@Erik Heyninck Thank you ,Yes I majorly I worked in maya and zbrush I am trying to learn more and incorporate in my workflow…hopefully in future I can show more work that is majorly done in zbrush :slight_smile:

Few other break down from the scene
Comp8.jpg
Screen_Grab1.jpg
Screen_Grab2.jpg

I am shure you will have no problem continuing to learn ZBrush because you have the talent for it.

Thanks @Erik Heyninck

Hello everyone I tried to compile below all the different stage and iterations that I went through as a breakdown of my process.

giphy.gif

eyeball sculpt

Hello Everyone this is the wip that I am trying to based on the free images and scan provided by https://www.triplegangers.com.Again I am Using zbrush and maya to get a better match to scan and reference and for the base mesh I am using digital Emily Head.Planning to take it further to learn texturing and sculpting on it .

Hello everyone tried study female and reptile anatomy in this project .Modelling ,Sculpting and hair(Fiber mesh) is done in zbrush and rendered in keyshot.For Female anatomy I referred to image I found on Pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/edddi0052/pose/ and for komodo dragon I referred to internet images.

Hello Everyone,In this Project I wanted to understand the workflow to generate the scan from the photos.Have used Agisoft PhotoScan to generate a rough scan from the pics that I had taken from my Canon EOS 1300D.I do not have much idea on photography so the Images where not that great and neither was the scan ,but it gave exactly what I needed a rough scan to start the work with. For Model I took a beautiful statue of Mother Mary that I had at home.Even the lighting condition was not that great when I took pic as it all started as a test.So once scan was generated I took it to zbrush to take it further with the clean up and sculpting. I also used maya and mudbox to that matter…There is still lot of work pending …but just wanted to share the wip results.Learn’t a lot in this personal project.Hope u guys like it