ZBrushCentral

Michael Robson Art

Hey guys, how are you?

My name is Michael Robson, I started doing 3d at the beginning of the year and I would like some feedback about my art…

This one is my first cinematic character, based on the Plague Doctor concept by Boris Rogozin… hope you like it, any feedback is welcome :smiley:

Attachments

Your work is incredible, I can’t wait to see what you are capable of once you have more experience.

really interesting idea, beautiful execution and presentation

I wonder, if there wouldn’t be a strong layer of wear and tear and dirt covering this poor soul from top to toe - in those medieval times, during the plague

Hey guys, how are you?

I finally finished a personal project I was working on over the last few months. This character is based on the concept art of the artist Tianhua Xu

To those who do not know, Garuda is a Hindu god, described as king of birds and a great protector with the power to go anywhere in the blink of an eye, is always vigilant and is also an enemy of the serpents.
michael-robson-garuda-04.jpgmichael-robson-garuda-05.jpgmichael-robson-garuda-03.jpg
michael-robson-garuda-06.jpgmichael-robson-garuda-07.jpgmichael-robson-garuda-08.jpgmichael-robson-garuda-09.jpgmichael-robson-garuda-022.jpg

Attachments

michael-robson-garuda-06.jpg

michael-robson-garuda-07.jpg

michael-robson-garuda-08.jpg

michael-robson-garuda-09.jpg

michael-robson-garuda-022.jpg

Very well Done Michael! You really respected the design and the result is really good!

Hey everyone, I would like to share with you my new personal project … the concept is based on the art of Dave Rapoza, and a lot of reference from the ILM Warcraft Orcs, I hope you all like it

Please let me know what do you guys think :smiley:

01 - Copia.jpg
02F16 - Copia.jpg
01-2 - Copia.jpg
02F16-2 - Copia.jpg

interesting michael i like it.

Nice :slight_smile: