ZBrushCentral

2017 Mold3D Academy - Creating Appealing Heads Class - Student Portfolio

Hi Everyone,

We want to showcase the amazing student work from Dylan Ekren’s “Creating Appealing Characters” online class at Mold3D Academy. This is a sampling of final project work from our Spring and Summer terms.

Enjoy!

-Edward Quintero
Mold3D
Jonathan_HauYoon_CAC_week08-render_02.jpgjacopo-piccini-sailormoon-003-redshift-v010-comp-flatten-resized-f1130.jpgEmilio.jpgdann-beeson-render10.jpgdaniel-s-rodrigues-de-witch-001.jpganda-deng-girl-1.jpgjavier-zaglul-1-00000.jpgaLizunov2017course_05render.jpgeric-pochat-render01-2.jpgJohn_McDonald_CAC_final_bigger.jpgJohn_McDonald_CAC_final_bigger.jpg

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

We want to showcase the amazing student work from Dylan Ekren’s “Creating Appealing Characters” online class at Mold3D Academy. This is a sampling of final project work from our Spring and Summer terms.

Enjoy!

-Edward Quintero
Mold3D

Rockabilly gunner girl.jpgmercurial-forge-screenshot015.jpgaaronWalker_01.jpgLincoln_Horita.jpgSimonBlake.jpgjose-manuel-guevara-sanchez-frontal.jpg22195636_10155825586649413_8008077804964166445_n.jpgpietro-licini-final-moved-001.jpgYannick_Cyr_02.jpgJoyce_Uijtdehaage_03.jpg

Hi Everyone,

We want to showcase the amazing student work from Brian Jefcoat’s"Creating Appealing Heads"online class at Mold3D Academy. This is a sampling of final project work from our Summer term. Registration is now open for Fall term!

Enjoy,

-Edward Quintero
Mold3D

Armando Durruthy3.jpgCarlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Darth Maul.jpgCarlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Native Girl.jpgTony Goodwin - AnyMalu_composite.jpgTony Goodwin - wart_composite_2.jpgCarlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Darth Maul.jpgCarlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Native Girl.jpgTony Goodwin - AnyMalu_composite.jpgTony Goodwin - wart_composite_2.jpg

Attachments

Carlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Darth Maul.jpg

Carlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Native Girl.jpg

Tony Goodwin - AnyMalu_composite.jpg

Tony Goodwin - wart_composite_2.jpg

Tony Goodwin - AnyMalu_composite.jpg

Carlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Darth Maul.jpg

Armando Durruthy3.jpg

Carlos Ferreira - CarlosFerreira_Week_8_Native Girl.jpg

Tony Goodwin - wart_composite_2.jpg

outstanding work. Thank you for posting.

Thanks for sharing!

a lot of expressive characters, great stuff!

Nice Work…!!! Really cute feel …!!

…indeed! :+1:

Great work, i like. :wink:

Amazing results! Some of them are really bad-ass characters~!

Great work, but I don’t see many of the original concepts getting a lot of credit…?

Great work, but I don’t see many of the original concepts getting a lot of credit…?

Got it, thanks! Took some hunting to find the artist names but was able to make the correction. Thanks for the heads up sir! :+1:

Amazing student work, I really want to take this class. Lovely curves, form, and gesture, great job.