ZBrushCentral

Ciri Alternative Look Fan Art

Hi guys! Here is Ciri in her alternative costume I made during Bernardo Cruzeiro and Bruno Zorzi Digital Sculpture for Collectibles workshop.
I’ve decided to make a fan art based on Prime 1 The Witcher 3 statues with my favorite character from the game.
Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3 to have an idea of what the final product would look like.
Turntable:

Many thanks to all who supported me on this project!

Attachments

1 Like

Amazing work man!

Thank you!!

Phenomenal work man… loved the textures and render !

Thank you!

Excellent work!! Congratz on Top Row!!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you Etcher!

Amazing work, and amazing textures :slight_smile: can You tell about texturing process? where You did these? in Zbrush ?
btw. how big this will be?

Thank you Ottom! I did the initial texturing process inside ZBrush with polypaint, then I used Multi Map Exporter to have some extra information on displacement, ao and normal map to blend with the polypaint inside Photoshop, giving the textures nice details. The statue was supposed to be 1:4th scale, but just for reference, I will not produce it since it’s a fan art from Prime 1 hehe. Hope it helps you!

great job amazing work :slight_smile:

Thank you Mondher!!