ZBrushCentral

The Gentleman

Hello ZBC! This is my first post although I’ve been coming here for inspirations for 3 or 4 years now. This is my latest project. Sculpted in Zbrush, tweak in maya, and rendered in Vray. Hope you guys like it! :smiley: I’ll keep updating and posting more these days from all the projects I’ve finished lately.

• Alvaro

RenderGreyHair_003.jpgGentleman_001.jpgGentleman_002.jpgHighPoly_001.jpgHighPoly_002.jpgHighPoly_003.jpgHighPoly_004.jpgRenderGreyHair_002_CLAY.jpg

Attachments

RenderGreyHair_003.jpg

HighPoly_001.jpg

HighPoly_002.jpg

HighPoly_003.jpg

HighPoly_004.jpg

RenderGreyHair_002_CLAY.jpg

2 Likes

very cool, he’s got a lot of personality despite the neutral face…

Thank you Magdalena! I’m a big fan of your work, your words means a lot! :slight_smile:

Well, that s a great first post, very nice skin and hair. Congrats on the Top Row :wink:

Thank you Gregory! Means a lot

I like this a lot. Reminds me of the late 19th-early 20th C clubs for gentlemen.

By the way: that ‘neutral’ facial expression fits perfectly because gentlemen in those days never showed any emotion as they were ‘above’ it.

Congrats also on the well-merited Top Row. After all: that is where a gentleman should be, shouldn’t he?

I love that comment Erik haha I agree completely that was the goal of the concept and sculpt that kind of “I’m over you” feeling. Thanks for the kind words!

Holy crap, this is amazing.

I assume you went to school for this?

I went to Gnomon School, yes. That school pushed to crazy levels but if you have passion and dedication you can learn on your own if you desire.