Default Changing a .SC1 file to a .OBJ

I am trying to export my sculpt in to Zbrush, but I can not because my sculpt is a .SC1 and I am not able to change it to a .OBJ.

Can someone please help me understand how this works, and how I can fix it?

And I know it sounds really dumb but apparently my computer does not recognize either .SC1 or .OBJ Files, which means that whenever I try exporting my sculpt it says "unknown file format"

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Normally, there would be two ways to get it into ZBrush. The first way is the last button at the bottom of icons in Sculptris. The GoZ button.

Second would be the "Export" button just above that. It should say "save as type Wavefront OBJ files" when you click on it. Just save it and then import the OBJ from ZBrush.

So I found a way to do it but now I need to know if there is a way to change the mesh from triangles into squares?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

There used to be a number of threads with that same question. Just a quick search brought up this one first. It's been a while since I've done that, but I remember it had something to do with projecting all of the details onto another mesh. If you've been using ZBrush a while, you might know what I'm talking about.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...brush-workflow