New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Thank you for this script.

This script was recommended by Pavlovich on one of his Twitch sessions. Thanks very much.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks ! This will help a great deal!

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Thumbs up

Many thanks for CurveHelper, Marcus, a very useful addition to the ZBrush tool arsenal.
    visualization • pixel art • illustration • 3D (print) design — metinseven.com

Is there any way to transfer Dynamic Off/On All Brushes and Save All plugin to Zbrush 2018?

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by illialoginov
    Is there any way to transfer Dynamic Off/On All Brushes and Save All plugin to Zbrush 2018?
    You don't need to. ZBrush 2018 has the option to turn Dynamic off or on for all brushes.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

well if remember dynamic is off, and you disable by double clinking the draw size on dynamic label, every time you switch to a different brush, is gonna keep the dynamic mode disable, otherwise it gonna enable it for all.
    With the new remember dynamic button you can remember per brush if you want dynamic on or off.
    Plugins & Toolsets for Zbrush 4R8 : zCycler | zTexturer | Twitter | @Facelessmindz

Curves Helper does an outstanding job. I've been using it for a while just fine, but with something I'm workin'on, I have an issue and just can't figure out why. I created a rather simple hierarchy of zspheres but when I click on "Copy ZSphere Chain", it tells me : "Root ZSphere is not at end of chain. Operation cancelled". I get the message but don't really understand what I did wrong to end up there

I uploaded the ZTL here if someone could please have a look ? Thanks in advance

http://mcassar.free.fr/ZBrush/CurvesHelperIssue.ZTL

Edit : After some testing, it seems that if I create my first (root) zsphere and begin to create a chain from it, all goes fine. But if I click again on this root zsphere to continue the chain from the other side, then I have this error. Meaning one has to get ONLY one zsphere attached to the root one. Which in some cases is not really convenient. It could be nice if there was an option somewhere to define which zsphere has to be considered as the root one.

@hansolocambo

from the Curves Helper main post:
    Notes:
    * The root ZSphere (the one you start with) must be at one end of the chain.
    Yours is in the middle (the third topmost sphere to be exact )

You should either redraw it starting from one of the "ends" or if continuity doesn't matter to you you could split it into two subtools each one starting from the initial (half/half) ZSphere. You'll be able to create two separate curves then.

cheers

Thanks RafalZ dI indeed had to redo it, or at least half of it to make it work. It makes it weird to begin from one end of the rope as we're used to make knots with two ends of a rope in hands. Or I could have, as you said, make two ropes and then weld them when both are finished. Anyway, sure there's a workaround. Just too bad one can't redefine the root of a ZSpheres hierarchy.
    http://hansolocambo.com/

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Hi hansolocambo,

Sorry you've had to redo your knot. I shall update the plugin as soon as I can so that it doesn't matter where the root zsphere is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234