ZBrushCentral

Overwatch - Doomfist

Hey guys,

I’m feeling super lucky and extremely proud to finally be able to share some images of our latest hero: DOOMFIST! Working on such an iconic character was an incredible honor and always an exciting opportunity to go on another adventure with such an amazing team! <3

As usual, Zbrush (among other softwares) was intensively used during the production of this character.

Full credits :

Original Concept : Arnold Tsang / Epic Skin Concepts : David Kang
Model and textures : Renaud Galand
Tech Art : Alyssa Michaela Diaz
FX : Rachel Day and Chris Wilson
Audio : Chris De La Pena
Animation : Matt Boehm (First person), Kyongho Hong (Third person) and the rest of our talented animation team.

01 renaud-galand-doomfist-high.jpg02 renaud-galand-doomfist-high-color01.jpg03 renaud-galand-doomfist-high-color02.jpg04 renaud-galand-doomfist-high-color03.jpg05 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-000.jpg06 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-011.jpg07 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-016.jpg08 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-017.jpg09 renaud-galand-epic-skin-01.jpg10 renaud-galand-epic-skin-02.jpg

Attachments

01 renaud-galand-doomfist-high.jpg

02 renaud-galand-doomfist-high-color01.jpg

03 renaud-galand-doomfist-high-color02.jpg

04 renaud-galand-doomfist-high-color03.jpg

05 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-000.jpg

06 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-011.jpg

07 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-016.jpg

08 renaud-galand-ow-doomfist-017.jpg

09 renaud-galand-epic-skin-01.jpg

10 renaud-galand-epic-skin-02.jpg

1 Like

This is amazing

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for such an incredible character. This game is my place for relaxation after a tough day and Doomfist is one of my favorite picks, when I’m actually able to select him in quickplay.

This is so great!