ZBrushCentral

Big Day

Hey guys,this is my first post in ZBrush Central.

These work have a story…

After the end of the world, the world has returned to calm. Some of the people who lost their loved ones in this disaster began a new life, and Lucy and John were one of the families in this disaster. They still lived together, with love and kindness to cover each other. Lucy has long been a daunting zombie, but the grandfather still guarded her and never betrayed. Perhaps, the old lady `s consciousness is in slowly recovery. Perhaps, grandfather will go with the grandmother after taking the photo. Who knows? It was an old picture that was found in the hills of the mountains in my travel adventure after many years…
Modeling in ZBrush ,hair by Xgen, textures in Substance Painter and Mari.rendering in Arnold.I hope you guys like it . Big_Day.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
04.jpg
01.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
05.jpg

Attachments

Big_Day.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

Aw…that’s lovely and…terribly, terribly disturbing. Gotta love ZBC. That’s what I get for pre-judging a pic based on the thumbnail :wink:

Great work though!

Great work.

WTF! that’s really weird :smiley: but very well executed!
Cheers,
Selwy

Wow !

First post wow !. (I give you the top row pre-emptive congratulations ! )

Great work and texturing !

Did you happen to record any of your sessions of working on this for us to watch ?

Thank you for sharing

DougE

Yea, this has topRow all over it. Beautiful work. Twisted concept.

Wow,this is incredible!! Great work!

Thank you so mush for your comments.:smiley:

It looks real~ great job man!

wow so powerful work ,great!!

jeje awesome !!! looks like a freaky picture of resident evil franchise …

why two different software for the textures ?

Haha nice! Love the story. Also I really think this would be their theme song! [Or the prequel to this story] :stuck_out_tongue:

-Sudhan

very nice work mate

Thank you 3Dtoxic.Mari paint for UDIM texture. sp use for shoes.

Thank you so much Sudhan,:wink:

Thanks nightwoodwolf:D

This is so damn good I can smell the mothballs! :wink:

Crazy awesome…good joob dude!

Incredible work man!!..It’s tough to handle these many thing together …Really awesome .!!!

…especially at the end! :sunglasses: