ZBrushCentral

Correct Scale Information

Hello. I am having a lot of trouble with the size of my video games character model/sculpture and I could not find any information about it on the forums.
My character base mesh was created in Maya LT according to Maya LT world scale, which I set to centimetres. The height of my base mesh is 180 centimetres. However, in Zbrush 4R8 I have my draw size set to 1 and the brush is too big. So I am guessing that Zbrush 4R8 has different settings for world scale and size.
Could anyone give me specific information on any features in Zbrush 4R8 used for scaling a mesh and what size I should set it to so as my mesh will be the correct size for use in other programs such as Maya LT and Unreal 4 please? Maybe there is a good You Tube video that could explain it, but I have only been able to find a video that relates to 3D printing, not video games development. Thank you for your help.

First off, make sure that your dynamic brush size is off.
Shift+click the word Dynamic on the right side of the “Draw Size” slider at the top of the UI to turn this option on or off.

Best way to scale things is using the Scale Master Plugin. You can download it here >
http://pixologic.com/zbrush/downloadcenter/zplugins/

Here is a video that goes over it’s features.

Another useful link that talks about scale is this video. The Scale Master Plugin works in conjunction with the information in this video.