ZBrushCentral

Huion GT-220V2

Hey Guys :slight_smile:
I got my Huion GT-220V2 today. The Build Quality is nice, but the Driver is ****.
The right Click won’t work…
Maybe somebody has the Tablet and a Solution ?

Did you use the drivers on the website? In a lot of the reviews, I read that the drivers on the cd don’t work well but that it all gets fixed when the newest drivers from the website are installed. I’d love to hear if that works for you. I’m currently looking into buying a huion myself, though I’m probably going for the Kamvas GT-191.

Yeah they need a mix of both Drivers :D. The one from creates a huge offset but the right mouse button works. right now i have the latest one from their website.
Let’s see what the support says.

Update:
Not sure HOW, but they have the wrong name on their Website, for the Driver. They send me the right one and now it works Perfectly.

Hi I just picked up the Kamvas GT-221 Pro and similarly, right click navigation doesn’t work in zBrush. It brings up the menu but navigation doesn’t work. Similarly when pressing and holding a hot key, the cursor essentially freezes in place. I used their most up to date website driver (and the one on the disc) and both show the same problem. Working on Mac.

I have contacted Huion but had no response :cry:

Evening Guys

Just reading your comments and was wondering how you are getting on with your Huion products!

I’m curious as I’m looking to get the Kamvas GT221 Pro. I have been watching many an un-boxing videos, where the users were using it for draw apps and not sculpting! Some mention a rubbing sound between pen and screen (is the nib getting worn down?).

Just keen to hear your pro’s and con’s. Thanks for your time!

Cheers

Up! Just waiting for reviews. I am thinking to buy 221 as well if its worth it lol.

So it’s working fine now? Would love to see someone post a YouTube demo using a huion and ZBrush-- seems like there’s little to know info out there on how well they work together. Thinking about purchasing the huion kamvas gt-221 pro but if it doesn’t play nice with zBrush…

//youtu.be/c4DuxW09JaI

Apparently he used huion

Is a UGEE 2150.

//youtu.be/ABM8nC4qVjs