ZBrushCentral

Bilbo Baggins

Hi Guys

Times flies and i’m getting busier every day, so here is a quick model that i started some time ago.

I intended to finish it with texture and V-ray render but i just know that i’ll have not time enough for that now so, here it is.

render_02.jpg

Attachments

render_02.jpg

Impressive!!! I like the pose and the sculpt in general, his face work so much great expression!!!

Great Job!!!

Thanks Menfraid =D. You’r awesome.

here’s more pics

render_03.jpg

render_01.jpg

Attachments

render_03.jpg

render_01.jpg

oh cool i can see more in details the face awsome! How did you made him ? Did you start in zbrush or did you made a base mesh in maya 3dsmax or other soft ?
Can you show a wip ???

Hey Menfraid.

i basically do all my modeling work, organic or not in Zbrush.

So, i start with a sphere and go moving and sculpting.

For the hard surface i prepared a quick tutorial that you can check out in the link below.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?204413&p=1196915&viewfull=1#post1196915

09.jpg
010.jpg

Attachments

09.jpg

010.jpg

Hey fellas

Here i’m again and at this time i want share a bit old model, a hard surface Black Hawk model.

I have a special feeling for this one case, it brought me lots of things and i hope you like it as much as me.

Bye

final5.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Attachments

final5.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Hi Guys

Here goes a second piece of my Bilbo one.

Zbrush spotlight painting and fibermesh hair. =D

Bilbo.jpg

bilbo_hair_022.jpg

Attachments

Bilbo.jpg

bilbo_hair_022.jpg

Hello guys.

Here comes an unposted project of mine. Hope you like.

Estatuetas_01.jpgEstatuetas_03.jpgUntitled-1.jpgfoto.jpgIMG_0111.JPG22405950_10210205253233709_8565514475303127034_n.jpg

Attachments

Estatuetas_01.jpg

Estatuetas_03.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Very cool work!
Cheers,
Selwy

Wow Selwy. THanks a lot.

I’m huge fan of your work since ever. Thank you very much, really.

WOW! Brilliant works!! Love those hairs!! All the characters turned out Awesome

Cheers Reza. You-re very king =D.

The year isn’t over. we still have time for one more model.
Here it comes a version of mine of Tracer from overwatch. Still Wip but it is good enough for post.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Attachments

02.jpg

03.jpg

ohhh man! your models are awesome! I love the way you sculpt the hair. What is your method of sculpting the hair ?

Hi everyone.
Just to have some fun, i decided to make a very quick model of Chun-Li based on a concept art of Morry.
I spend 2 days from zero, modeling and rendering her and i’m very proud of it, hehe.
See you next time =).

<small ng-if=“project.published_at” style=“box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11.9px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); font-family: “open sans”, “helvetica neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0.21px; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);”>Posted an hour ago

Chun_li_render.jpg

Attachments

Chun_li_render.jpg

Wow, very sexy. Amazing job!

That was a great piece of concept art by Morry.
Your likeness is very good.

Thans Nebular and Wyatt. You are great =D

got dammit this is outstanding what you use to render her

Thanks a lot Stephon.

You are awesome bro =D