ZBrushCentral

female body... (NSFW)

Hey all,

I have been struggling with making a femlale body. Guys seem to be easier because they tend to be more rough, and muscley, but doing a female that looks soft and sexy is tough! I end up endlessly pulling, pushing tugging and tweaking the body until its a lumpy mess…

Well, I think I have made some progress with this bod. no hands feet or head yet, but I will do everything on my next fem bod…

if anything, I think the lighting and material are pretty cool :slight_smile:
f3.jpg

Attachments

f1c.jpg

f2.jpg

f1b.jpg

Hi p1LL,

I kinda like the F2 picture …would like to see that in a realistic flesh-shader
and a tattoo please…:wink:

jantim

Image 1, and 3… what can I say? :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:eek: Good modelling. Its obvious which area you were most focused on. :wink:

Nice modelling, could you please put up that material if it is not too much trouble?i like th 1 and 3 one also.

This looks like a great place to use a cavity shader!

The material in 1 and 3 are actually the same. It’s the Lighting that changes the appearance. Here are the 2 lights and material for your amusement:eek:

Well the arse looks good! But its hard to tell from pic 2 but looks like the figure is laying down…if she is then unless she is a silicon goddess…some sagging to the side would occur and the fat or muscle ridge you have in front there would also be relaxed. If she is standing up…they…even a silicon goddess would sag a tad and that ridge just under the breasts would not be so pronounced without much more fat around the whole stomach, hips, waist area…imo anyways.

I guess you’ll just have to go out and find some live models to work with! And that would probably suck!:rolleyes:

well I just rotated the model, its more like looking up at her…
She’s not perfect for sure… next one will be better. I want to go for a more cartoony style but still have her look ‘hot’… maybe even put a head and some feet maybe some hands on her!

LMAO:lol:

for the first image a tattoo would be cool! have the words “Insert Coin” :D:+1:

Enough Jokeing tho, you have the Femail form down pretty good, I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this great model :slight_smile: Hands feet and a head will be cool! It is good that you have got all the important parts modeled first :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1: