ZBrushCentral

Gantz - Anzu (Fan Art)

Hi Guys,

I just want to share my recent work, its Fan Art of one of Gantz character, hope you guys like it

Also this is a timelapse for this Gantz fan art
hope you guys like it

part 1:

part 2:

enjoy

cheers,

Attachments

3 Likes

酷!!!!

Sweet!

LITTLE RURAL3.png

cool character :+1:

Wonderful job. I really like how the hair is made.

This is stellar. Ever since I watched GANTZ:0 I can’t get over how much fun it was. The character designs were just insane. I loved every second of the CG movie. This is beautifully done. The forms, the attitude on her face, the render, the sculpt, just beautiful!

@Webhead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That was perfect!

Love your process! Thanks for sharing.:slight_smile:

Very impressive the way you generate muscle groups, I congratulate you

I just watched Gantz this week :smiley: I love your way to sculpt anime style. A piece for my reference collection :3 Keep up with the good works!

What renderer did you use for this image and do you mind sharing your settings? I haven’t really watched the anime Gantz but this is such a strong piece and it caught my eye ;), good job! Now I’m curious what the anime Gantz is all about!

Bro.Loved your sculpting process.Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for liking my model,

@ghost5566,
@Sudhan,
@Webhead,
@nightwoodwolf,
@Kuhlhaus3d,
@MealeaYing,
@ryankingslien,
@juancaratino,
@Moons_tone
@sanjaysingh
Thanks Guys

@dopepope, thank you for giving such a detail input on parts that you think its good, thanks dude

@seraph769, I used Keyshot to render this, nothing special, I just use one of the keyshot lighting setting, and render several passes and lighting direction, and compose it in photoshop

I just got around to watching your timelapse videos. I really love the way you built up the forms of the body. :slight_smile: I’m always a fan of seeing people sculpt from scratch like that base mesh free. Great work. Love the pose.

Realy good one!

wow! I really love the pose and attitude! how did you create the hair? did you use custom brushes?

@Speve-O and @G-Locko : thanks Guys

@miluna3d thanks, I’m using clay buildup, orbcrack and mahcut brush for the hair

that is so fing sexy! love gantz, good job :slight_smile:

Really beautiful! Amazingly well done!