ZBrushCentral

Come on!!where is the monday challange of this week?

ha?
last week there wasnt a challege, something that make me real sad…
cause as u probably know by now, in challenges u can learn the most(im my opinion :slight_smile: )
and, this is the 25th and steel no challange!!
shame, what a shame…
just kidding… but serious now, where is the challange?

I want challenge people!!
so get moving and post “mondays night challenge!!”

i’m at work right now, as soon as I get home I’ll post a MNC thread for this week…well, what’s left of it anyway. MTB has been really busy of late, so I can understand why we all haven’t really gotten together about this week’s challenge…but i’ll just take it upon myself to post the challenge thread this week.

:frowning: we want challenge!

Yaron, how about combining what you have learned so far and creating a simple scene? All zbrush.

Or you could mention what you are looking to master next…how about boxmodelling and edgeloops? Check out Auricks plane tutorial and then create one of your own with the techniques you learned from that? Must be completely original design…and of course all Zbrush! :smiley:

Now you have two challenges, pick one or both, and post results by next Monday when hopefully an unofficial offcial challenge is posted!:rolleyes:

Yeah, sorry about that; I got home late last night, played a few games online and fell asleep even before posting the unofficial official MNC thread that i had in mind…but what amintus said sounds good, so i recommend doing that. It’s pretty late in the week anyway…

And next Monday we’ll have an unofficial official MNC thread up, and then we can begin to inspire one another once more.

Sorry for the hiatus everyone. My move is tking longer then I though to settle in. I wasn’t even in town last monday (family biz in RI) so I couldn’t post. I see myself available this coming monday though so the post will start up again.

Once again, sorry folks and hope to see you next monday.

Cheers
:+1:small_orange_diamond:D