Default My 4R8 Beta Images - Page 3

--

Steve Talkowski | Sketchbot Studios
    design. create. animate.
    sketchbot.tv
    @stevetalkowski

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default My 4R8 Beta Images - Page 4

This shows how simple the piece was to cut - the yellow pieces were interior cuts for the long, white box, followed by the green and red portions. All booleans done at once, then the model was Dynameshed and ZRemeshed before adding the small discs.

--

Steve Talkowski | Sketchbot Studios
    design. create. animate.
    sketchbot.tv
    @stevetalkowski

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Wow!

Amazing stuff, thanks all for your inspiring pics and for sharing your breakdowns
    Last edited by cynwulf; 1 Week Ago at 04:17 PM. Reason: my post was for one poster, not whole thread. don't want to detract from all beta tester work.

Last but at least! Had the pleasure of testing Zbrush4r8 and had a blast on the capabilities of the new tools.
    Here are my images done during the process of beta testing.

Default Some experiments with the vector displacement brushes

I had a wonderful time exploring the new vector displacement brushes. This is really exciting in that it allows you to store a library of complex sculpted shapes which can be
    kitbashed later into any number of uses. I used them to create this little nightmare : D

Thanks to the incredible team at Pixologic for the update and the chance to beta these awesome new brushes!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Amazing!

Absolutely love it!

all these awesome works are fantastic!

however, on page 5 of the thread, there were a lot of missing images....

Congrats to all.

@ Madeleine: I hope you find the time (and a publisher) to extend your terrific course on 4r7 @ Gnomon. To me, this is the reference of how something should be explained.
    Looking forward to it!

Member Follow
    User Gallery

Default Late to the party!

Hey all,

A bit late to the party, I was down for e3 helping to show off our new game Moss!

I'm thrilled to have been apart of the beta testing, and I can't say enough about the features. These are amazing and giant steps for Zbrush!

Here's what I created. I used a lot of iterations of the boolean system/dynamesh/smooth valleys. It's insane how well the new boolean system handles dense dynamesh models.

amazing work guys
    There is no failure, except in no longer trying.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    John Saleem Website

With a little delay because of my vacation Here's my work on the ZB4R8 Beta!

Best regards mutte
    My ZBC sketchbook / Z4beta thread
    My ARTSTATION
    BLOGSPOT
    freelance cg sculptor/creature designer

A small breakdown in the early process with the Live Booleans.

Best regards mutte
    My ARTSTATION
    BLOGSPOT

Build with the Live Boolean, done with a box, disk and sphere as primitives.

Best regards mutte
    My ARTSTATION
    BLOGSPOT

Default Matt Flesher - 4R8 Beta Images

I had so much fun getting to beta test all the amazing new features in 4R8. I'm so excited to share some of the things I've been working on and for every ZBrush user to get to play with all these new toys! My favorite of the new features in 4R8 is definitely the boolean tools. They unlock so much potential to explore ideas in a non-destructive way. I am looking really forward to incorporating them into my daily workflows. They really are a game-changer. The other great feature is the Gizmo. At first glance you thing, sure it's just a standard manipulator tool. But Pixologic can't just do a standard anything. Like every other aspect of ZBrush, they have packed a ton of power and usability into this new tool. The ability to manipulate multiple subtools simultaneously without a trip to Transpose Master is worth the price of admission alone. Add to that the ability to precisely position the gizmo to your part or world center and all the new deformers attached to the gear icon and you have a powerhouse of a new tool. I've gotten to see so many amazing creations form my fellow beta testers already. I can't wait to see what the rest of the Zbrsuh community creates with 4R8.

On to the images!!

This first piece was inspired by the Ghost in the Shell live action movie. Whatever people may say about the flick, if nothing else, it looked gorgeous and one of the coolest designs to me were the geisha bots. Their hair done up in big plastic-y buns reminded me of Princess Leia and I knew I had to sculpt a Leia-Bot. I started with a dynamesh head sculpt, which I then ZRemeshed. All the panels in the face were done with a custom curve brush used to create boolean subtracts. The little buttons were done with a duel insert brush containing the pin and the boolean shape for the cavity it sits in. After inserting them all, I split the booleans from the pins into separate subtools. Her buns were a combination of ZModeler, Nanomesh, Arraymesh and the new Boolean tools.

Here are a few WIP images
    Matt Flesher
    Project Sculptor - Fisher-Price, Inc.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/flesher

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast