ZBrushCentral

Is there a "Project" brush similiar to "Project" feature in "Tool" Pallete?

Hello
Is there a brush in Zbrush that allows me to “push up” or “pull down” geometry of an object to a geometry (surface) of another object so the surfaces of both objects are as close to shape of one another as possible? Imagine it like a tennis bal inside a bigger ball (football ball) and i want to localy, using some brush to bring the surface/geometry of the tennis ball as close to the surface of the football ball?
Or in other words- im asking if there is a “Project” Brush similiar to its function to the “Project” feature in Tool pallete. This feature is used for remeshed low poly subdivided model/mesh to match in subdivision mode its high poly model. ANd its used for baking displacement maps (or normal maps). etc.

Is there a brush similiar to the “Project” feature in “Tool” pallete?

Zproject brush is probably what you’re looking for.

Yep, as beta says, it’s the ZProject brush. Iirc by default it pushes your surface down to that of any visible subtools below, and alt drag to pull it up if it’s too deep. It’s often used after a Project all to fix projection errors. It works along the the camera’s z axis, so changing your viewing angle changes the results you can get.

thank you, it will most likely be what i was looking for. Thanks! :slight_smile: