top row in 3..2..1..
    Impressive work!
    Cheers,
    Selwy

yusefkerr
    Can you post a workflow? This is next level.
    Thanks a lot, We would love to do so at some point. do you need to know a specific thing?

Loose2Win
    @Snappers Team, Very Good Work. Nice to see you're still around.
    I'll take this opportunity to ask what I've been itching to know..
    What is the status of your Facial Rig and Markerless Facial Motion Capture Tech, will it ever be available to the public?
    strob
    Wow amazing work!!! And cool to see you are back online and I have the same question: when will your facial mocap system be available to the public? You made the best facial facial mocap!
    Thanks a lot...Unfortunately it's still under development however we are using it to provide facial mocap service.

JayBass
    Nice work, rendering is superb, are you guys using the Alsurface skin shader?
    Thank you, yes ...it's really great.

Piersie
    Amazing work. How did you do the hair? Was it Fibermesh and XGen?

Thanks

Piers
    Thanks Piers, We used XGen for all the hair of the characters

mrjeffrivera
    amazing rigging system

Love your work. It's by far one of the very best I've seen. When will your rigging system be available for us to download and what will it cost?
    Thank you so much, we don't provide a rigging tool, it's a rigging service...clients provides us with the character assets and we rig them using our tools.

selwy

That's such an honor....I believe I'm your biggest fan

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

best head rig ever :O

Galal, I’m the one who feels honored! You guys set the bar very high for many of use. I use your work as quality reference for my current projects! It’s inspiration and motivation at the same time. Thank you very much for that!
    Best,
    Selwy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234