ZBrushCentral

Snappers Team

Hi Everyone,

I created this thread so that me and my Teammates at Snappers can share stuff that we’ve been working on.
We’ll post here some of our side projects and doodles.

Barbara Palvin:
A likeness, Shading and Grooming study Based on Barbara Palvin that we’ve been developing at Snappers.
Details were sculpted manually in Zbrush and enhanced using TexturingXYZ tillable maps.
galal-mohey-barb-18-a.jpg
galal-mohey-barb-18-a-close-03.jpg
galal-mohey-barb-19-b.jpg
galal-mohey-barb-19-b-close.jpg
galal-mohey-barb-clay-01.jpg
galal-mohey-wire-frame-01.jpg
galal-mohey-wireframe-02.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-01-a.jpg

Attachments

galal-mohey-barb-18-a.jpg

galal-mohey-barb-18-a-close-03.jpg

galal-mohey-barb-19-b.jpg

galal-mohey-barb-19-b-close.jpg

galal-mohey-barb-clay-01.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-01-a.jpg

Absolutely exceptional work, probably the best portrait I have seen. Really inspirational, thanks for showing your art.

Yea - the quality is outstanding. Everything is perfect - expression, textures, sculpture. Just WOW. Great skill.

Just Hory shet. Thats like when real life has less graphic details than the CG :smiley:

said it already :slight_smile: Fantastic work!

Absolute flawless, perfection in every detail.

As others have already stated, “perfection”! I think this will soon be in top row.

Thanks a lot guys… :smiley:

Ali:
This character is part of a project that we are working on.

galal-mohey-ali-01-a.jpg
galal-mohey-ali-02-a.jpg
galal-mohey-ali-side-02.jpg
galal-mohey-ali-zbrush01.jpg
galal-mohey-ali-zbrush02.jpg
galal-mohey-ali-wireframe.jpg

Attachments

galal-mohey-ali-01-a.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-02-a.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-side-02.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-wireframe.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-zbrush01.jpg

galal-mohey-ali-zbrush02.jpg

1 Like

Fantastic work, they look amazing!!! :smiley:

Masterful CG work. Amazing images.

This another character we developed at Snappers based on a concept by Mac smith “Ori”

woooooooooow vrey vrey good Is wonderful
:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:

This should not take top row:roll_eyes:, I was going super well:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:

amazing work! TR material :smiley:

great work :+1:

Truly amazing work ya Galal , give this guy a top row~

Fantastic : )

Very awsome portrait!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Do you make the hair with XGen? Could you say something about the rendering?

The only major crit and flaw that I see with your Barbara Palvin is that she doesn’t look at all like Melissa Benoist! :lol: (My current actor crush) Oh, and can you do a Melissa Benoist? :roll_eyes: